Edit History

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

Garon travels with the crew as an equal, although it's pretty clear he is a noble. While polite and respectful with everyone, he keeps his business to himself. During their journey, the others learn several things about him:

• Respect. He believes that all people regardless of station deserve to be treated with dignity.
  • Sadness. He lives beneath a cloud of some kind that he won't share.
  • Heroes. He believes in heroes. He wants to become a hero. But he probably doesn't how people become heroes.
  • Faith. He follows Chauntea and can repeat her dogma and blessings but has not put much thought into.
  • Past of luxury. It's pretty clear that he's always lived in relative luxury.

Upon arriving, he is immediately anxious. "This is not right. The drawbridge should be up or at least guarded. The temple bell rings in alarm, and the keep's bridge is partially collapsed." He draws his sword to punctuate his alarm.

He follows his new companions into the square preparing for melee. The two creatures feasting on a dog are as large as a horse. Garon stops analyzing the scene. Pointing his sword at the worgs, he declares, "those monsters must die."

He swivels his head to look at his companions for consensus. Some said they wanted to go to the nearby temple first. He would prefer not to let know enemies behind them.

OOC

Right hand: Longsword
Left hand: Shield

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Garon travels with the crew as an equal, although it's pretty clear he is a noble. While polite and respectful with everyone, he keeps his business to himself. During their journey, the others learn several things about him:

• Respect. He believes that all people regardless of station deserve to be treated with dignity.
  • Heroes. He believes in heroes. He wants to become a hero. But he probably doesn't how people become heroes.
  • Faith. He follows Chauntea and can repeat her dogma and blessings but has not put much thought into.

Upon arriving, he is immediately anxious. "This is not right. The drawbridge should be up or at least guarded. The temple bell rings in alarm, and the keep's bridge is partially collapsed." He draws his sword to punctuate his alarm.

He follows his new companions into the square preparing for melee. Pointing to the worgs, he declares, "those creatures must die."

OOC

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

He follows his new companions into the square preparing for melee. Pointing to the worgs, he declares, "those creatures must die."

OOC

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Upon arriving,

OOC

I don’t always put OOC content in my posts, but when I do, I put it in here.