Edit History

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

Garon furrows his brow. While agreeing with him, Duala disagreed with him and headed toward the temple first. He had see that tactic countless times at the supper table or his family's hall.

The giant fighter closed to his side preparing to fight the worgs, but Garon agreed with him that they should stick together. Who knows where the invaders are in here?

He nods toward the giant and sidesteps toward the temple keeping his shield facing the monsters that needed to die. However, he wants to be close enough to Duala to reach her if she called for help.

OOC

Right hand: Longsword
Left hand: Shield

Move closer to the temple trying to hold the same distance to the worgs.

Action Perception

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Garon furrows his brow. While agreeing with him, Duala disagreed with him and headed toward the temple first. He had see that tactic countless times at the supper table or his family's hall.

The giant fighter closed to his side preparing to fight the worgs, but Garon agreed with him that they should stick together. Who knows where the invaders are in here?

He nods toward the giant and sidesteps toward the temple keeping his shield facing the monsters that needed to die. However, he wants to be close enough to Duala to reach her if she called for help.

OOC

Move closer to the temple holding the same distance to the worgs.

Action Perception

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

OOC

Move closer to the temple holding the same distance to the worgs.

Action Perception