Xerin

Xerin

spacer.pngZhasi

Yuan-Ti Life Cleric

ACChainmail 16 + Shield 2 18 | HP1D8+3
No damage
 11/11 (1/1D8+3) Darkvision 60ft | Resistances Poison/Magic
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 16 | Int 16 | Wis 18 | Cha 14

Spellcasting +6 DC 14 | CantripsAnimal Friendship (snakes only)
Guidance
Mending
Poison Spray
Sacred Flame
| 1st Level SpellsBless
Cure Wounds
Healing Word
Create/Destroy Water
2/2

Primary: Mace (+5, 1D6+3) | Secondary: Shield

IC - “My words,” Zhasi said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Zhasi thought. | My actions.

Zhasi had been somewhat miserable for most of the day. Apparently, the time in the cold and wet didn't get resolved with a single night's sleep in the inn, no matter how good the food was. And as such, he had been fighting a fever and a series of sniffles that made him both look and feel pathetic despite his size and well-cared-for body. He kept his misery to himself, however, no one cared for a whiner and Zhasi had survived harsher, even if it had been in distant memory. But truth be told, he was in his own little world when the group arrived at the village of Nightstone.

With a sniffle he draws himself back to the world and retightens his cloak around his shoulders. With a practiced motion he draws his mace and starts strapping on his shield. "Dangerous times." With that, Zhashi mutters something to himself and then makes a deep inhale before spitting behind the rest of the group with a spit that leaves a burning acidic weep on the ground. That was neither polite nor proper, but Zhasi felt that he would need to be able to breath with how this village looked, and propriety and respect could wait when others were in need.

"I agree with Yod. We stay together, handle the wargs so we don't get pincered, and then rescue the church folk."

OOC

Knowledge History Check

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Xerin

Xerin

spacer.pngZhasi

Yuan-Ti Life Cleric

No damage

Guidance
Mending
Poison Spray
Sacred Flame
| 1st Level SpellsBless
Cure Wounds
Healing Word
Create/Destroy Water
2/2

Zhasi had been somewhat miserable for most of the day. Apparently, the time in the cold and wet didn't get resolved with a single night's sleep in the inn, no matter how good the food was. And as such, he had been fighting a fever and a series of sniffles that made him both look and feel pathetic despite his size and well-cared-for body. He kept his misery to himself, however, no one cared for a whiner and Zhasi had survived harsher, even if it had been in distant memory. But truth be told, he was in his own little world when the group arrived at the village of Nightstone.

With a sniffle he draws himself back to the world and retightens his cloak around his shoulders. With a practiced motion he draws his mace and starts strapping on his shield. "Dangerous times." With that, Zhashi mutters something to himself and then makes a deep inhale before spitting behind the rest of the group with a spit that leaves a burning acidic weep on the ground. That was neither polite nor proper, but Zhasi felt that he would need to be able to breath with how this village looked, and propriety and respect could wait when others were in need.

"I agree with Yod. We stay together, handle the wargs so we don't get pincered, and then rescue the church folk."

OOC

Knowledge History Check

Xerin

Xerin

spacer.pngZhasi

Yuan-Ti Life Cleric

No damage

Guidance
Mending
Poison Spray
Sacred Flame
| 1st Level SpellsBless
Cure Wounds
Healing Word
Create/Destroy Water
2/2

OOC

Knowledge History Check

@Kamishiro_Rin Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

Xerin

Xerin

spacer.pngZhasi

Yuan-Ti Life Cleric

No damage

Guidance
Mending
Poison Spray
Sacred Flame
| 1st Level SpellsBless
Cure Wounds
Healing Word
Create/Destroy Water
2/2

OOC

Knowledge History Check

@Kamishiro_Rin Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.