Edit History

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

Garon's face turns a shade paler when the worgs dash toward them. 'This is it.' He thinks to himself.

Then, his legs weaken when the giant charges them! 'What is he doing?' screams in his mind.

He takes a deep breath and sheathes his longsword. He calls into the temple to Yod and Duala, "I hear two goblins in there playing with the bell, and the monsters out here are charging!"

Garon strides out of the temple positioning himself between the worgs and Zhasi and Omar. After another deep, centering breath and remembering his lessons from his arcanist tutor, he shouts, "Fuego!" sending a bolt of fire at one of the monsters. The bolt hits with a splash and burns the monster.

OOC

Right hand: Empty
Left hand: Shield

Use Object sheath Longsword

Move to Z12

Action Cast Fire Bolt

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Garon's face turns a shade paler when the worgs dash toward them. 'This is it.' He thinks to himself.

Then, his legs weaken when the giant charges them! 'What is he doing?' screams in his mind.

He takes a deep breath and sheathes his longsword. He calls into the temple to Yod and Duala, "I hear two goblins in there playing with the bell, and the monsters out here are charging!"

Garon strides out of the temple positioning himself between the worgs and the Zhasi and Omar. After another centering deep breath and remembering his lessons from his arcanist tutor, he shouts, "Fuego!" sending a bolt of fire at one of the monsters. The bolt hits with a splash and burns the monster.

OOC

Move to Z12

Action Cast Fire Bolt

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Garon strides out of the temple positioning himself between the worgs and the Zhasi and Omar. After another centering deep breath and remembering his lessons from his arcanist tutor, he shouts, "Fuego!" sending a bolt of fire at one of the monsters.

OOC

Move to Z12

Action Cast Fire Bolt