Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:14 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance: 1/1 | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala turns her head, hearing Garon's warnings. She can't hear any Goblins, but then again, hearing is not her strong suit. More important than that, the beasts did charge, and Duala has to accept the moment and reflect upon what she could've done differently after. For now, she has to act.

Knowing the Goblins may just spill forth from deeper in the temple any moment, but also trying to get back to the worgs, she moves back, just outside, her eyes going wide seeing that Thordin is already out ahead. So long as he can hold out for a few minutes, she can move to help.

Just a few more moments...

OOC

Movement: Move back to Y11 outside where Thordin started the turn

Action: Readying an attack with reaction if an enemy gets within 5 feet

Bonus Action: -

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Duala turns her head, hearing Garon's warnings. She can't hear any Goblins, but then again, hearing is not her strong suit. More important than that, the beasts did charge, and Duala has to accept the moment and reflect upon what she could've done differently after. For now, she has to act.

Knowing the Goblins may just spill forth from deeper in the temple any moment, but also trying to get back to the worgs, she moves back, just outside, her eyes going wide seeing that Thordin is already out ahead. So long as he can hold out for a few minutes, she can move to help.

OOC

Action: Hold Action. Attack with longsword if any enemy gets within 5 feet

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

OOC

Action: Hold Action. Attack with longsword if any enemy gets within 5/