Edit History

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

As the second worg flees, Thordin goes on the offensive against his current foe. He swings the haft of his polearm into the creature’s jaw, knocking it off kilter. Then he follows up with a slash to the beast’s chest!

“Talking beasts,” he said as he pulls his blade from the corpse. “But a beast nonetheless.”

Thordin spins his halberd, throwing worg blood off. He glares at its partner still in his midst. Surely his new traveling companions could dispatch this one. It was the archers that would be a threat to him next.

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Bonus Action: Attacking Worg 1 with the haft of my halberd

Action: Attacking Worg 1 with the blade

Reaction:

dealt 3 bludgeoning and 14 slashing to worg 1 I think that kills it when combined with damage from the other sources.

| AC: 16 | HP: 14/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

RedDingo

RedDingo

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

As the second worg flees, Thordin goes on the offensive against his current foe. He swings the haft of his polearm into the creature’s jaw, knocking it off kilter. Then he follows up with a slash to the beast’s chest!

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Reaction:

dealt 3 bludgeoning and 14 slashing to worg 1 I think that kills it when combined with damage from the other sources.

| AC: 16 | HP: 14/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

RedDingo

RedDingo

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Reaction:

dealt 3 bludgeoning and 14 slashing to worg 1

RedDingo

RedDingo

As the second worg flees, Thordin goes on the offensive against his current foe.

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Reaction: