Edit History

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

When the two arrows fly at the giantkin, Garon calls out, "Archers!" With his slight hesitation, Thordin drops the wounded worg and then the dwarf trucks past him, quickly followed by the half-orc to join Thordin in melee with the two monsters. Yod and Duala deliver strong slashes on the remaining monster, which barely stands.

Finally, he closes to melee with the second creature along Yod's right side drawing his unbloodied longsword. Remembering his lessons, he positions his feet and slashes down from a high guard position through its neck spraying blood. Unbelievable to the teenager, the monster drops dead.

OOC

Right hand: Longsword
Left hand: Shield

Use Object draw Longsword

Move to AB16

Action Attack Worg 2

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

When the two arrows fly at the giantkin, Garon calls out, "Archers!" With his slight hesitation, Thordin drops the wounded worg and then the dwarf trucks past him, quickly followed by the half-orc to join Thordin in melee with the two monsters. Yod and Duala deliver strong slashes on the remaining monster, which barely stands.

Finally, he closes to melee with the second creature along Yod's right side drawing his unbloodied longsword. Remembering his lessons, he positions his feet and slashes down from a high guard position through its neck spraying blood. Unbelievably to the teenager, the monster drops dead.

OOC

Move to AB16

Action Attack Worg 2

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Finally, he closes to melee with the second creature along Yod's right side drawing his unbloodied longsword. Remembering his lessons, he positions his feet and slashes down from a high guard position.

OOC

Move to AB16

Action Attack Worg 2

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

Finally, he closes to melee with the second creature along Yod's right side drawing his unbloodied longsword. Remembering his lessons, he positions his feet and slashes down from a high guard position.

OOC

Move to AB16

Action Attack Worg 2