Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 | HP: 9/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar sees with satisfaction as first one then the other Worg crashes towards the ground and remain there. "Well now that the doggies are down, let's see what we can do about those pesky archers."

He moves quickly but without apparent haste close to the place where the Worgs had died. Judging the distance to be now close enough to target one of the goblin archers. Keeping a firm grip on his staff, "Pyrofuego" and hurls the bolt of fire at the first goblin.

With clinical detachment he notices that his aim is true, hitting the goblin fully in the chest. But the hit creature only staggers for a moment. "It must be the distance" he muses "I'm to far away to have the full impact."

OOC

Move 30 ft to aa16

Action: fire bolt against Goblin 1, it takes 1 point of fire damage

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 | HP: 9/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar sees with satisfaction as first one then the other Worg crashes towards the ground and remain there. "Well now that the doggies are down, let's see what we can do about those pesky archers."

He moves quickly but without apparent haste close to the place where the Worgs had died. Judging the distance to be now close enough to target one of the goblin archers. Keeping a firm grip on his staff, "Pyrofuego" and hurls the bolt of fire at the first goblin.

under construction

OOC

Move 30 ft to aa16

Action: fire bolt against Goblin 1

To Whom It May Concern . . .