Edit History

RedDingo

RedDingo

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

“Tch!”
Thordin grinned when the arrow struck him. His companions said nothing that he did not already know. He charged the nearest goblin and made a clean slice with his halberd, separating its head from its neck!

The goblin barely registered his decapitation before the butt of the fighter’s weapon knocked his head across the field into its comrade. The body sank to the ground. The triumphant Thordin leapt north, taking cover behind the nearby boulder!

OOC

Movement: moving to Z25, after action, moving north to take cover behind the boulder in X/Y 27

Interaction:

Bonus Action: attacking with haft

Action: Attacking Goblin 1 with reach

Reaction: Attacking any enemy that approaches within 10’

| AC: 16 or 18 | HP: 11/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

RedDingo

RedDingo

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

“Tch!”

Thordin grinned when the arrow struck him. His companions said nothing that he did not already know. He charged the nearest goblin and made a clean slice with his halberd, separating its head from its neck!

The goblin barely registered his decapitation before the butt of the fighter’s weapon knocked his head across the field into its comrade. The body sank to the ground. The triumphant Thordin leapt north, taking cover behind the nearby boulder!

OOC

Movement: moving to Z25, after action, moving north to take cover behind the boulder in X/Y 27

Interaction:

Reaction: Attacking any enemy that approaches within 10’

| AC: 16 or 18 | HP: 11/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

RedDingo

RedDingo

“Tch!”

OOC

Movement: moving to Z25, after action, moving north to take cover behind the boulder

Interaction:

Reaction:

RedDingo

RedDingo

Thordin did some things. He said some things. He did some more things.

OOC

Movement: moving to Z25, after action, moving north to take cover behind the boulder

Interaction:

Reaction:

| AC: 16 | HP: 14/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |