Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

Added missing words in the description

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Searing pain in his middle causes Omar to bend double. He thought he had known pain before. He had been wrong. Never before had his flesh been pierced. What was this arrow been made of, molten lead or shear fire? He stumbles behind the fallen form of the Worg, to gain some cover.

In war and opera the best places are in the back, his Master Braufix always had said, never explaining what opera was, based on how this felt it must have been horrendous.

Omar gritted his teeth and steadied his breathing "You can't stand another hit like this old son. Time to harden up" grabbing the staff, and sliding his left over his heart he mumbles "Defendarius".

He then calls out "Ezra is there something more useful than getting slaughtered that we can do?"

OOC

Move 5 ft to aa17

Action: cast mage armor (1/2 spell slots) temporary AC 14

To Whom It May Concern . . .
Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Searing in his middle cause Omar to bend double. He thought he had known pain before. He had been wrong. Never before had his flesh been pierced. What was this arrow been made of, molten lead or shear fire? He stumbles behind the fallen form of the Worg, to gain some cover.

In war and opera the best places are in the back, his Master Braufix always had said, never explaining what opera was, based on how this felt it must have been horrendous.

Omar gritted his teeth and steadied his breathing "You can't stand another hit like this old son. Time to harden up" grabbing the staff, and sliding his left over his heart he mumbles "Defendarius".

He then calls out "Ezra is there something more useful than getting slaughtered that we can do?"

OOC

Move 5 ft to aa17

Action: cast mage armor (1/2 spell slots) temporary AC 14

To Whom It May Concern . . .