Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar grits his teeth, "Pain is just a passing emotion, I shall not allow it to cloud my thinking."

He sees Duala and Thordin's attacks failing. "If those seasoned fighters can't stop those goblins, pain will soon be the least of my worries." Using the aid of his staff he stumbles around the corpse of the Worg reestablishing line of sight with the Goblin Duala was fighting.

He reaches deep inside himself, despite his teachers warnings that feelings of pain or anger where unreliable source of energy to power his spells.

"Pyrofuego !!!" he yells and unleashes his frustration at the goblin.

He sees the bolt of mystical fire hitting the Goblin square;y in the chest, but again the damage is very limited.

OOC

Move 10 ft to ac17

Action: cast Firebolt at Goblin 3 for 2 points of fire damage

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar grits his teeth, "Pain is just a passing emotion, I shall not allow it to cloud my thinking."

He sees Duala and Thordin's attacks failing. "If those seasoned fighters can't stop those goblins, pain will soon be the least of my worries." Using the aid of his staff he stumbles around the corpse of the Worg reestablishing line of sight with the Goblin Duala was fighting.

He reaches deep inside himself, despite his teachers warnings that feelings of pain or anger where unreliable source of energy to power his spells.

"Pyrofuego !!!" he yells and unleashes his frustration at the goblin.

under construction

OOC

Move 10 ft to ac17

Action: cast mage armor (1/2 spell slots) temporary AC 14

To Whom It May Concern . . .