Edit History

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

The fight became a running battle just like Garon feared when shouted 'archers' and wanted to secure the temple. They were spread out with the goblins sucking them into a probable ambush further into the town.

Garon was glad the distance and exertion hid his blushing cheeks when the giantling shamed his courage. Well practiced from the comments of his tutors, he cycles through his emotions from shame to anger to forced calm. Recovering his tongue, he throws a reply back to the giantling with a fierce grin, "Krigga? Do they just twirl those halberds in parades, like you?"

After his retort lands, the teenager returns his focus back to the goblins and drives forward while snapping off another bolt of fire with a, "Fuego!" trigger. But, the banter with the giantling distracts his shot.

OOC

Right hand: Empty
Left hand: Shield

Use Object -

Move to AJ20

Action Cast Firebolt at Goblin 3

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

To Whom It May Concern . . .

@RedDingo Snark returned

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

The fight became a running battle just like Garon feared when shouted 'archers' and wanted to secure the temple. They were spread out with the goblins sucking them into a probable ambush further into the town.

Garon was glad the distance and exertion hid his blushing cheeks when the giantling shamed his courage. Well practiced from the comments of his tutors, he cycles through his emotions from shame to anger to forced calm. Recovering his tongue, he throws a reply back to the giantling with a fierce grin, "Krigga? Do they just twirl those halberds in parades, like you?"

After his retort lands, the teenager returns his focus back to the goblins and drives forward while snapping off another bolt of fire with a, "Fuego!" trigger.

OOC

Right hand: Empty
Left hand: Shield

Use Object -

Move to AJ20

Action Cast Firebolt at Goblin 3

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

To Whom It May Concern . . .

@RedDingo Snark returned