Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 7/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 0d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:14 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance: 1/1 | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 2/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala grunts in pain as the arrows sinks deep. "Good shot." She says the words through gritted teeth, her way of accepting the moment. She yanks the arrow out and immediately her hand is to the wound, healing some of it to stop the bleeding. She can only appraise the Goblin trying to lure her out into the open as it dodges another bolt of fire.

Duala is prideful in many ways, but not in combat. No, too many scrapes and scraps in a pit fight where throwing elbows, dirt, and spit were not only allowed, but encouraged. She ducks further behind the building. "At least two more of them hiding back there!" She warns her companions, taking the moment to catch her breath and see what the others do before deciding the next course of action.

OOC

Movement & Action: Move 10' to AI29 to get cover behind the building

Action: Lay on Hands on self, getting 3 HP back. Using HD for healing for an additional 5. Ignore the roll, missed that it's 1HD per 5 points of Lay on Hands. Will save it.

Bonus Action: -

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

HP: 12/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 0d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Duala grunts in pain as the arrows sinks deep. "Good shot." She says the words through gritted teeth, her way of accepting the moment. She yanks the arrow out and immediately her hand is to the wound, healing some of it to stop the bleeding. She can only appraise the Goblin trying to lure her out into the open as it dodges another bolt of fire.

Duala is prideful in many ways, but not in combat. No, too many scrapes and scraps in a pit fight where throwing elbows, dirt, and spit were not only allowed, but encouraged. She ducks further behind the building. "At least two more of them hiding back there!" She warns her companions, taking the moment to catch her breath and see what the others do before deciding the next course of action.

OOC

Action: Lay on Hands on self, getting 3 HP back. Using HD for healing for an additional 5.

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

HP: 12/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

OOC

Action: Lay on Hands on self, getting 3 HP back. Using HD for healing for an additional 5.

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDuala

HP: 7/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

OOC

Action: Lay on Hands on self, getting 3 HP back.