Edit History

Shadeus

Shadeus

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 14/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Yod's eyes go wide as Duala takes an arrow to the gut. But the half-orc is made from tougher stuff than that and rips out the arrow and heals the wound. The dwarf blinks surprised and says, "Boah, you orc-kin are made of steel! Thanks for the heads-up on the two hidden ones. I'm gonna try to take out this annoying bug that keeps shooting at me."

Rounding the side of the building, sprinting towards the boulder in the middle of the field. Well, sprint is a strong word...the dwarf more lumbers with a quick purpose. Reaching across his back, he pulls out another javelin and hurls it at the only goblin he can see. Taking cover behind the stone, he hurls another javelin and it imbeds itself right at the goblins feet, barely missing.

OOC

Move: Move to AK35 (that should be 6 squares with diagonals)

Attack:  Yod attacks Goblin 4 with a javelin.

• Attack - just misses!
To Whom It May Concern . . .

Shadeus

Shadeus

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 14/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Yod's eyes go wide as Duala takes an arrow to the gut. But the half-orc is made from tougher stuff than that and rips out the arrow and heals the wound. The dwarf blinks surprised and says, "Boah, you orc-kin are made of steel! Thanks for the heads-up on the two hidden ones. I'm gonna try to take out this annoying bug that keeps shooting at me."

Rounding the side of the building sprinting towards the boulder in the middle of the field. Well, sprint is a strong word...the dwarf more lumbers with a quick purpose. Reaching across his back, he pulls out another javelin and hurls it at the only goblin he can see.

OOC

Move: Move to AK35 (that should be 6 squares with diagonals)

Attack:  Yod attacks Goblin 4 with a javelin.

•  
To Whom It May Concern . . .