Edit History

Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar is taking deep steadying breaths so much is happening so fast, Thordin going down Garon shouting that he is dead. Yet Ezra coming through, bringing the big Krigga back, actually killing the Goblin that had eluded him for so long.

He moves past Garon. Looking straight at the on goblin he can see, points his Staff and shouts again "Pyrofuego".

Not even waiting to see what is happening he hastens back into the cover of the building.

He can't see the effect of his spell, but he can hear it, as the howling of the hit Goblin is long and ongoing, until it suddenly is replaced by entire silence. "So I can be effective if I get close enough" Omar thinks "That's for Thordin you foul creatures!" he yells.

OOC

Move move to ak21 cast firebolt then end at AK19

Action: cast fire bolt at Goblin 6

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Shocker

Shocker

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 (14 Mage Armor) | HP: 4/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar is taking deep steadying breaths so much is happening so fast, Thordin going down Garon shouting that he is dead. Yet Ezra coming through, bringing the big Krigga back, actually killing the Goblin that had eluded him for so long.

He moves past Garon. Looking straight at the on goblin he can see, points his Staff and shouts again "Pyrofuego".

Not even waiting to see what is happening he hastens back into the cover of the building

OOC

Move move to ak21 cast firebolt then end at AK19

Action: cast fire bolt at Goblin 6

To Whom It May Concern . . .