Chapter 1: A Great Upheaval

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 | HP: 9/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar sees the fire bolt cast by Garon “Fuego is it, sounds familiar. Let’s see how he likes mine”

he takes a few steps to the south (AA 09), looking at the worg. His hand grasping his staff tightly while holding the other out, with the palm cupped upwards. Fire is easy, pulling from his own heat he mumbles the words “Pyrofuego” causing a coin sized ball of almost white fire to manifest in his hand before pushing the hand towards the worg sending the fiery sphere towards the creature

he sees it hitting the Worg straight on the nose, but not doing as much damage as he would have liked

OOC

Move 10 ft to aa9

cast: fire bolt against Worg 1

To Whom It May Concern . . .

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)
Name
roll
1d20+6 20
Damage
1d10 3
Spells with spell attacks get double damage-dice on crit success
1d10 2

FnmB2FcfOX2Oe95w2Q2S--1--rgq1w.png.8f4145fde2636f51b4d5dc858f928fb4.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

Ezra

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

Str: 16, Dex: 11, Con: 14, Int: 12, Wis: 18, Cha: 9

Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,| My actions . . .

The trip from Daggerford to Nightstone was long. Ezra was used to long treks but even still found the journey exhausting. She was thankful she prepared for the journey north, not quite knowing what her Raven Queen has in mind for her. The group of travelers are a starting point for her and possible a few may be key to helping her achieve the Raven Queen's mission. The cold does not really bother her for it's the blessed winter coming to make the earth still for a season of rest.

What the group would know about Ezra:

• She is very devout to her Deity, but is respectful to other's beliefs. Ezra even venerates other deities that help support the balance of life and death and who appose undeath.
  • She is a Shadar-Kai, and Ezra is more then happy to share her link to the Shadowfell and the very connection of all Shadar-Kai to the Raven Queen, being reborn to continue service under her.
  • Ezra has travailed the Sword Coast exploring and visiting other temples for over one hundred years, mapping where she has been. The journey started as part of a vision from the head of her temple. Despite her long journey she only has recently come into her Deities blessing of magic.
  • Part of her magic awakening came from a vision showing her to seek out others in Daggerford to begin a journey, perhaps a very important journey.
  • Ezra has a sweet tooth and was sad when the Seed bread she brought along with her ran out.

As the come upon their destination, Ezra feels something is off with how things appear to be right now. The lack of guards at the towers and Drawbridge being down were peculiar enough. Seeing the bridge to the keep also damaged filled her with worry. Did she tarry too long? The sound of the bell was almost nauseating to her ears, as they rang continuously.

Worgs were seen eating on a dog's carcass which brought a bit of pause to Ezra as the group tried to skirt about to the church and see if any towns people were within calling for help. As Duala and Yod were in the church, the two Worgs began making their move towards the group. Not caring for both of the beasts coming towards them at once, Ezra says a quiet Prayer intended for the Worg yet to be hit. "Mistress of death, this creature brings ruin without peace. By the will of the Raven Queen, I Command you...Flee". The unharmed worg's advance halts as it turns away and tries to escape. "That should gives us time to deal with this one."

TO WHOM It MAY CONCERN....

OOC
  • Ongoing Effect:
  • Concentration:
  • Reaction/Ready Action:
  • Swift Action:
  • Action: Cast Command on Worg 2
  • Move Action:

Spell Att: +6, Spell Save DC: 14, Wisdom.

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 1/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0
  • Bless
  • Command
  • Cure Wounds
  • Faerie Fire
  • Healing Word
  • Shield of Faith
  • Sleep

Cantrips: Guidance, Toll the Dead, Word of Radiance.

Clerics have access to all spells on their spell list. The spells shown are the spells prayed for to have access to for the day.

Edited by Seardon (see edit history)
Name
Command Worg 2, VS Wis DC 14
1d20 1

Posted (edited)
Date

24 Ches 1490 DR,
The Claw of the Sunsets,
the Year of the Star Walker's Return

Early Afternoon

Temperature: 18 F (−7.8 C)
Winds: Very Strong, at 50 mph (80.5 kmph).
Precipitation: Moderate snow
Relative Humidity: Moderate
Selûne: 2nd Qtr

Round 1, Concluded

Whether the goblins in the bell-tower have heard you or not, you can’t tell, but they seem content to continue playing around ringing the bell.

Although the magic of Ezra’s command spell very obviously washes over one of the worgs, it otherwise ignores her command as it has no idea what she said to it. She suddenly remembers that Worgs can only understand the Goblin language and Worg—a language spoken only by worgs.

Salivating, worg 1 turns to worg 2 and says, The big one serves himself on a platter!”

But . . . I have to flee!” worg 2 responds. It then runs in the opposite direction and then dashes!

Worg 1 triggers Thordin’s polearm mastery. Sadly, the worg’s thick coat of hair causes the halberd’s blade to slide along its flank, doing no damage. The reaction attack, however, does seem to distract the worg sufficiently to cause its own bite attack to miss him!

Worg 2’s snapping bite catches on the chain mail protecting Thordin, dealing no damage to him, either.

Hey! What’s got the worgs in a tizzy, Pojo?” a goblin voice asked from the farm east of the temple.

Let’s go check it out, Tot!” the other responds.

Look! It’s adventurers! Get them!” the first goblin says.

The two goblins move and dash to get in position. They’re holding shortbows and arrows with raggity, black feathers.

Once in position, they both fired arrows at Thordin, but both arrows fly wide and clear of the giant human!

You can see two more goblins in the farm-field to the south (4G) but they’ve made no move towards any of you, nor given any indication that they’ve even noticed anything amiss.

A goblin is too busy piliging and pilfering through the ground-floor room in the guard tower in the east (2D) to notice any of you . . . for now.

Round 2, Begin!

Maps

image.png.e5ea97556f54443d2bd327f0681f05ab.png

image.png.1c264b9401a8fb561a9d994c52ab18d0.png

Statblocks

worgsWorg

Large Monstrosity, Neutral Evil
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 26 (4d10 + 4)

Worg HP Max-HP % Remaining Notes
1 18 29 62%
2 32 32 100%

Speed 50 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
16 (+3) 13 (+1) 13 (+1) 7 (−2) 11 (+0) 8 (−1)

Skills Perception +4
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Languages Goblin, Worg
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Keen Hearing and Smell. The worg has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.

Actions

Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

• Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.

Environment: Forest, Grassland, Hill

Source: MM, page 341. Also found in PotA; SKT; WDMM; ERLW; IDRotF; CM; BMT; DoDk. Available in the SRD.

GoblinGoblin

Small Humanoid (Goblinoid), Neutral Evil
Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield) or 13 (leather armor) when using a bow
Hit Points 7 (2d6)

Goblin HP Max-HP % Remaining Notes
Tot (1) 10 10 100% Currently AC 13
Pojo (2) 9 9 100% Currently AC 13

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
8 (−1) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 8 (−1) 8 (−1)

Skills Stealth +6
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
Languages Common, Goblin
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.

Actions

Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.

Environment: Forest, Grassland, Hill, Underdark

Source: MM, page 166. Also found in LMoP; PotA; SKT; TftYP; ToA; WDH; WDMM; GoS; BGDIA; ERLW; RMBRE; EGW; IDRotF; TCE; WBtW; CRCotN; DSotDQ; HftT; PaBTSO; SatO; BMT; GHLoE. Available in the SRD.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Worg 1 Bite Attack (Disad from Dodge) on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing; Crit; Thordin STR SV
7; 13; 3; 15
drop(2d20,highest,1)+4;2d6+3;2d6;1d20+6 [3,3]; [3,3,5,5]; [3,3,5,5,2,1]; [3,3,5,5,2,1,9]
Thordin Halberd Attack on Worg 1 (polearm master); Damage; Crit
11; 10; 10
1d20+6;reroll(1d10,2,below,1)+4;reroll(1d10,2,below,1) [5]; [5,6]; [5,6,10]
Worg 2 Bite Attack (Disad from Dodge) on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing; Crit; Thordin STR SV
11; 11; 3; 24
drop(2d20,highest,1)+4;2d6+3;2d6;1d20+6 [7,8]; [7,8,5,3]; [7,8,5,3,1,2]; [7,8,5,3,1,2,18]
Goblin 1 Shortbow Attack (Disad from Dodge) on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing; Crit
10; 7; 2
drop(2d20,highest,1)+4;1d6+2;1d6 [17,6]; [17,6,5]; [17,6,5,2]
Goblin 2 Shortbow Attack (Disad from Dodge) on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing; Crit
6; 4; 4
drop(2d20,highest,1)+4;1d6+2;1d6 [3,2]; [3,2,2]; [3,2,2,4]
Ezra Intelligence (Nature) check to know about Worgs
1d20+1 20

FnmB2FcfOX2Oe95w2Q2S--1--rgq1w.png.8f4145fde2636f51b4d5dc858f928fb4.pngEzra Dyn'Thalos Shadar-Kai, Twilight Cleric

Ezra

HP: 10/10, AC: 18, Hit Die 1d8, Passive: Perception: 16, Insight: 16, Investigate: 13

Str: 16, Dex: 11, Con: 14, Int: 12, Wis: 18, Cha: 9

Blessing of the R. Q.  Fey Ancestry  Eyes of Night Vigilant Blessing  Trance  Languages  Proficiency and Tools

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,| My actions . . .

"Or not...of course...of all the times to forget they don't know common." Ezra says, Fortunately the armor holds on Thordin. Ezra Then goes into another prayer, this time, with the intent to harm. "Wings of black to guide the soul. Let echoes chime the Raven's toll." Ezra is still learning her way around the Raven Queens blessing as a grave yard bell sounds by the injured Worg.

TO WHOM It MAY CONCERN....

OOC
  • Ongoing Effect:
  • Concentration:
  • Reaction/Ready Action:
  • Swift Action:
  • Action: Cast Toll of the Dead, 3 Damage. to worg 1
  • Move Action:

Spell Att: +6, Spell Save DC: 14, Wisdom.

Spells 

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th
Slots 1/2 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0 Slots 0/0
  • Bless
  • Command
  • Cure Wounds
  • Faerie Fire
  • Healing Word
  • Shield of Faith
  • Sleep

Cantrips: Guidance, Toll the Dead, Word of Radiance.

Clerics have access to all spells on their spell list. The spells shown are the spells prayed for to have access to for the day.

Edited by Seardon (see edit history)
Name
Toll The Dead, Vs Worg 1 DC 14 Wisdom save
1d20 2
Toll the Dead Damage d12 vs injured Worg
1d12 3
Damage is d8, not d12, none of them are injured, yet
1d8 4

spacer.pngThordin Galorspyd

Human Giant Foundling Rune Knight Fighter

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

As the second worg flees, Thordin goes on the offensive against his current foe. He swings the haft of his polearm into the creature’s jaw, knocking it off kilter. Then he follows up with a slash to the beast’s chest!

“Talking beasts,” he said as he pulls his blade from the corpse. “But a beast nonetheless.”

Thordin spins his halberd, throwing worg blood off. He glares at its partner still in his midst. Surely his new traveling companions could dispatch this one. It was the archers that would be a threat to him next.

OOC

Movement:

Interaction:

Bonus Action: Attacking Worg 1 with the haft of my halberd

Action: Attacking Worg 1 with the blade

Reaction:

dealt 3 bludgeoning and 14 slashing to worg 1 I think that kills it when combined with damage from the other sources.

| AC: 16 | HP: 14/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

| Hill Strike 2/2 | Greater Weapon Fighting | Second Wind 1/1 |

Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

Edited by RedDingo (see edit history)
Name
Halberd butt attack
1d20+6 13
Bludgeoning damage
1d4 3
Halberd blade attack
1d20+6 16
Slashing Damage
1d10+4 10

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 18/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

Seeing Thoradin next to the pair of worg, Yod can't let even the giant-sized man take all the risks. As he moves, it looks like his traveling companion is about to kill the one, so the dwarf charges at the other, shrugging his maul off his back and into his hands. He feels the familiar wooden haft of the weapon and narrows his eyes at the great beast. He mutters to himself, "Battle father, give me strength!"

He quickly reaches the worg and grunts as he slams the metal head of the massive hammer into the side of the worg. It's a solid strike, leaving it with some cracked ribs.

OOC

Move: Move to AA16

Attack:  Draw his maul and attack Worg 2

• Attack - Hits Worg 2 for 13 bludgeoning damage.

Edited by Shadeus (see edit history)
Name
Maul attack vs. Worg 2
1d20+6 14
Bludgeoning damage
2d6+4 5,4

spacer.pngDuala

Half-Orc Gladiator Paladin

HP: 14/14 | AC: 18 | HD: 1d10/1d10 | Passive Perception: + | Initiative: +0 | Speed: 30'

Str: 16 | Dex: 11 | Con: 14 | Int: 13 | Wis:14 | Cha: 16

Darkvision | Relentless Endurance: 1/1 | Savage Attacks | Languages

Divine Sense: 4/4 | Lay on Hands: 5/5

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’ | My actions . . .

Duala moves quickly, seeing the others close the distance to the large, over-sized beasts that were far too smart for their own good. She can't say she had ever fought a worg, but she had seen them before, seen what they had done to other in fighting pits, in attacking prisoners trying to escape.

The memories fuel her.

With a practiced motion the longsword buries itself deep in the worg's matted fur, Duala gritting her teeth, her face filled with an anger that makes her seem more like her Orcish side than the others have seen until now.

OOC

Movement: Move to Z16

Action: Attack Worg 2

Bonus Action: -

Edited by Peacemonger (see edit history)
Name
Longsword Attack on Worg 2
1d20+5 20
Critical Damage + Savage Attack
3d8+3 8,1,6

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

When the two arrows fly at the giantkin, Garon calls out, "Archers!" With his slight hesitation, Thordin drops the wounded worg and then the dwarf trucks past him, quickly followed by the half-orc to join Thordin in melee with the two monsters. Yod and Duala deliver strong slashes on the remaining monster, which barely stands.

Finally, he closes to melee with the second creature along Yod's right side drawing his unbloodied longsword. Remembering his lessons, he positions his feet and slashes down from a high guard position through its neck spraying blood. Unbelievable to the teenager, the monster drops dead.

OOC

Right hand: Longsword
Left hand: Shield

Use Object draw Longsword

Move to AB16

Action Attack Worg 2

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Longsword vs Worg 2
1d20+5 11
Slashing damage vs Worg 2
1d8+3 2

IC: “My words,” Thordin said. | ‘My thoughts,’ Thordin thought. | My actions . . .

Thordin looked back at his companions after they slew the second worg and nodded. He marched forward in the direction of the goblin.

“Maug grunbarn ubudenin, du vil ken meg spyd!”

OOC

Movement: moving 30’ to Z23

Interaction:

Bonus Action:

Action:

Reaction: opportune attacking any enemy that gets with 10’ of me.

| AC: 16 | HP: 14/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

| STR: 18 (+4) | Dex: 15 (+2) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 12 (+1) | Wis: 16 (+3) | Cha: 12 (+1) |

tokenOmarBaldul.png.313a680dd8b5f60122a387589e484577.pngOmar Baldul

Human Sage Evocation Wizard

AC: 11 | HP: 9/9 (1d6) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15
Str: 10 (0) | Dex: 12 (+1) | Con: 16 (+3) | Int: 18 (14) | Wis: 14 (+2) | Cha: 14 (+2)

IC: “My words are bold ”  | 'My thoughts slanted"  | My actions are plain . . .

Omar sees with satisfaction as first one then the other Worg crashes towards the ground and remain there. "Well now that the doggies are down, let's see what we can do about those pesky archers."

He moves quickly but without apparent haste close to the place where the Worgs had died. Judging the distance to be now close enough to target one of the goblin archers. Keeping a firm grip on his staff, "Pyrofuego" and hurls the bolt of fire at the first goblin.

With clinical detachment he notices that his aim is true, hitting the goblin fully in the chest. But the hit creature only staggers for a moment. "It must be the distance" he muses "I'm to far away to have the full impact."

OOC

Move 30 ft to aa16

Action: fire bolt against Goblin 1, it takes 1 point of fire damage

Edited by Shocker (see edit history)
Name
Fire bolt
1d20+6 16
damage
1d10 1

Posted (edited)
Date

24 Ches 1490 DR,
The Claw of the Sunsets,
the Year of the Star Walker's Return

Early Afternoon

Temperature: 18 F (−7.8 C)
Winds: Very Strong, at 50 mph (80.5 kmph).
Precipitation: Moderate snow
Relative Humidity: Moderate
Selûne: 2nd Qtr

Round 2, Concluded

Ezra casts the toll the dead spell on worg 1 dealing 4 necrotic damage (because your DM is an idiot, so he might as well give you the better roll for his idiocy).

Thordin slashes worg 1 with his halberd, dealing 14 slashing damage and follows it up with a rap across the head with the butt of the polearm, dealing an additional 3 bludgeoning damage. It drops dead!

Yod runs up and knocks worg 2 with his maul, dealing 13 bludgeoning damage.

Duala, not to be outdone, shows off her prowess with a sword, dealing 18 slashing damage of her own to worg 2!

Garon’s own sword deals 5 slashing damage to worg 2, finishing it off.

With the thread of the worgs gone, Thordin is able to move!

Omar moves forward and fires a very precise, if rather underpowered firebolt at goblin 1.

“Eeep!” it screeches. Aiming his shortbow at Omar and loosing an arrow at him! The black arrow with its ragged black feathers thunks right into Omar’s gut, dealing 5 piercing damage!

“Yeeeah!” goblin 2 jeers before turning his own bow towards Thordin, but his arrow flies wide. Goblin 2 is not a good archer, it seems.

Goblins 1 and 2 run south. As they run, they alert their comrades, who come running. Goblin 3 shoots at Thordin, but misses. Goblin 4 comes straight west and then looses an arrow that manages to hit Thordin. He takes 3 piercing damage.

Round 3, Start!

Maps

Your character cannot see whatever’s in the grayed-out areas, but I left them visible so you, the player, can know where you’re moving your token, rather than trying to imagine squares in blackness. If you move into a space that would reveal what’s there, you can react to it.

Statblocks

GoblinGoblin

Small Humanoid (Goblinoid), Neutral Evil
Armor Class 15 (leather armor, shield) or 13 (leather armor) when using a bow
Hit Points 7 (2d6)

Goblin HP Max-HP % Remaining Notes
Goblin 1 9 10 90% Currently AC 13
Goblin 2 9 9 100% Currently AC 13
Goblin 3 11 11 100% Currently AC 13
Goblin 4 12 12 100% Currently AC 13

Speed 30 ft.

STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
8 (−1) 14 (+2) 10 (+0) 10 (+0) 8 (−1) 8 (−1)

Skills Stealth +6
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 9
Languages Common, Goblin
Challenge 1/4 (50 XP)
Proficiency Bonus +2

Nimble Escape. The goblin can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.

Actions

Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) slashing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target.

• Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.

Environment: Forest, Grassland, Hill, Underdark

Source: MM, page 166. Also found in LMoP; PotA; SKT; TftYP; ToA; WDH; WDMM; GoS; BGDIA; ERLW; RMBRE; EGW; IDRotF; TCE; WBtW; CRCotN; DSotDQ; HftT; PaBTSO; SatO; BMT; GHLoE. Available in the SRD.

Edited by Kamishiro_Rin (see edit history)
Name
Tot (1) Shortbow Attack on Omar (AC 11); Piercing Damage; Crit
17; 5; 2
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [13]; [13,3]; [13,3,2]
Pojo (2) Shortbow Attack on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing Damage; Crit
7; 5; 6
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [3]; [3,3]; [3,3,6]
Goblin 3 Shortbow Attack on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing Damage; Crit
6; 3; 5
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [2]; [2,1]; [2,1,5]
Goblin 4 Shortbow Attack on Thordin (AC 16); Piercing Damage; Crit
17; 3; 3
1d20+4;1d6+2;1d6 [13]; [13,1]; [13,1,3]
Goblin 3 Shortbow Attack on Thordin (AC 16) (Disadvantage—Long Range)
1d20+4 17

cowboy3.pngGaron Ammakyl

Human Noble Paladin

AC 18 | HP 12/12 (1/1d10 +2) | Sense 4/4 | LoH 5/5
Str 16 | Dex 12 | Con 14 | Int 10 | Wis 12 | Cha 16

Spellcasting +5 DC 13 | Cantrips | Shield 1/1

IC: “My words,” | ‘My thoughts,'  | My actions

When Thordin starts charging toward the goblins, Garon looks back at the cover of the temple. Goblins are sneaky and can lead a force into an ambush. Plus, this courtyard is out in the open and best for archers. Garon heads toward the next building sheathing his longsword and calling out, "take cover from the archers! Beware of ambushes, Thordin!"

With his back against a wall, he points a finger at the furthest goblin and ignites it with, "Fuego!" The bolt of fire flies true but just singes the goblin, hopefully getting it to retreat.

OOC

Right hand: Empty
Left hand: Shield

Use Object sheathe Longsword

Move to V21

Action Cast Firebolt at Goblin 4

Reaction Cast Shield if hit and worth it

Put Player mention tags, and any particular notes in here.

Edited by JubalBreakbottle (see edit history)
Name
Firebolt at Goblin 4
1d20+5 10
Fire damage to Goblin 4
1d10 1

ce872034a624bc5059627dd657a21870.jpgYod Ironbeard

Shield Dwarf Folk Hero Ancestral Guardian Barbarian

AC: 15 | HP: 18/18 (1d12) | Speed: 30 ft. | Init: +1
Senses: Passive Perception 13, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 19 (+4) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con: 18 (+4) | Int: 9 (-1) | Wis: 13 (+1) | Cha: 11 (+0)

Rage: 2/2 |

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Dwarvish

The dwarf nods, satisfied that Garon and Thordin have finished the worgs. His contentment is short-lived as Omar takes an arrow in the gut, and two more of the little green vermin show up and start shooting. Throwing his hands up, Yod says, "The little buggers are like flies! The minute you kill one, two more show up."

As Thordin moves forward, making himself a target for goblins, Yod starts running himself, saying, "Don't be getting ahead of yourself there, Thordin. Them gobos are gonna poke a few holes in ya. I gotcha."

Yod starts moving towards the goblins on the other side of the courtyard. He sees the big boulder and looks to use it for cover.

OOC

Action: Dash

Attack:  Move to AE 28 trying to use the boulder there for cover from goblin 3, maybe 4 (if he's lucky)

“Tch!”
Thordin grinned when the arrow struck him. His companions said nothing that he did not already know. He charged the nearest goblin and made a clean slice with his halberd, separating its head from its neck!

The goblin barely registered his decapitation before the butt of the fighter’s weapon knocked his head across the field into its comrade. The body sank to the ground. The triumphant Thordin leapt north, taking cover behind the nearby boulder!

OOC

Movement: moving to Z25, after action, moving north to take cover behind the boulder in X/Y 27

Interaction:

Bonus Action: attacking with haft

Action: Attacking Goblin 1 with reach

Reaction: Attacking any enemy that approaches within 10’

| AC: 16 or 18 | HP: 11/14 | Speed: 30' | Senses: Passive Perception 15, Insight 15, Investigation 11 | Initiative: +2 |

Edited by RedDingo (see edit history)
Name
Halberd Blade Attack
1d20+6 20
Slashing Damage + Critical
2d10+4 7,7
Haft Attack
1d20+6 16
Bludgeoning Damage
1d4 3