Edit History

Slowly making progress; just ironing out the crunch now.

Selecting Carpenters tools and smiths tools would be with the aim of tinkering with prototype speed vessels during downtime (and the ship itself to make it faster) - if other tools would be more appropriate I'll swap those in instead.

Proposed magic items (in no particular order) would be

• Mithral Plate Armour - actually might be going off this one as may go for a strength build whatever. So maybe Adamantine Plate Armour?
  • Gloves of Climbing and Swimming
  • Eyes of the Eagle
  • Javelin of Lightning - though it sucks it doesn't come back which seems a good way to loose my only magic item
  • Winged Boots - assume a nono
  • The ol' reliable Amulet of the Devout+1
PureChance

PureChance

Selecting Carpenters tools and smiths tools would be with the aim of tinkering with prototype speed vessels during downtime (and the ship itself to make it faster) - if other tools would be more appropriate I'll swap those in instead.

• Mithral Plate Armour - actually might be going off this one as may go for a strength build whatever. So maybe Adamantine Plate Armour?
  • Eyes of the Eagle
  • Javelin of Lightning - though it sucks it doesn't come back which seems unreliable
PureChance

PureChance

• Eyes of the Eagle
  • Javelin of Lightning
PureChance

PureChance

• Mithral Plate Armour - actually might be going off this one as may go for a strength build whatever. Maybe Gloves of Climbing and Swimming instead?
  • Eyes of the Eagle
  • Javelin of Lightning
PureChance

PureChance

• Mithral Plate Armour - actually might be going off this one as may go for a strength build whatever
  • Eyes of the Eagle
  • Javelin of Lightning
PureChance

PureChance

• Mithral Plate Armour
  • Eyes of the Eagle
  • Javelin of Lightning
PureChance

PureChance

Slowly making progress; just ironing out the crunch now. Proposed magic items would be

• Mithral Plate Armour
  • Eyes of the Eagle
  • Javelin of Lightning