Edit History

Barrigan

Barrigan

Flaming DwarfAt Brody's word, Igni nodded and headed for the kitchen where perhaps the healing abilities of his god would be useful. He arrived to see a redheaded young man handing over two healing potions to staunch the collapsed man's wounds.

"Yer a good lad to hand over such things in a pinch like this," Igni remarked as he arrived at the man's side. Potions of healing, no matter how weak or strong, were an adventurer's lifeline and even the weakest ones that the young man had offered were worth a year's wages to the average laborer. Such generosity spoke well of him. "But save those draughts for when yer life is in danger. I have some healing by the grace of Tharmekhul. I'll do what I can for him."

Igni knelt by the man's side and raised his holy symbol in one hand while laying the other on the man's chest as it glowed with holy light.

OOC

Igni spontaneously casts Cure Light Wounds on the injured man, sacrificing Shield of Faith

Statblock

Igni Firebeard

Male Lawful Neutral Azerblood Dwarf

Level 4: Azerblood1/Cleric3 ll Totemist2/Wizard2

Initiative: -6, HP: 42/42, Speed: 30ft (15ft in Armour)

AC 26, Touch 10, Flat-footed 26, Fort 7, Ref 4, Will 7, Base Attack Bonus 2.25   

Attack: Masterwork Warhammer +9 (1d8+4, x3)

Defense: +1 Dwarvencraft Mountain Plate, +1 Dwarvencraft Gauntlet Shield (+11 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Natural)

Abilities: Str 18, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 17, Cha 6

Active Effects: Darkvision 60ft, Fire Resist 10, Feather Fall, Endure Elements

Soulmelds: Blink Shirt (Bound to Totem Chakra, 2 Essentia invested), Wormtail Belt, Pegasus Cloak

Conditions:

Barrigan

Barrigan

Flaming DwarfAt Brody's word, Igni nodded and headed for the kitchen where perhaps the healing abilities of his god would be useful. He arrived to see a redheaded young man handing over two healing potions to the flustered cook who was trying to staunch the collapsed man's wounds.

"Yer a good lad to hand over such things in a pinch like this," Igni remarked as he arrived at the man's side. Potions of healing, no matter how weak or strong, were an adventurer's lifeline and even the weakest ones that the young man had offered were worth a year's wages to the average laborer. Such generosity spoke well of him. "But save those draughts for when yer life is in danger. I have some healing by the grace of Tharmekhul. I'll do what I can for him."

Igni knelt by the man's side and raised his holy symbol in one hand while laying the other on the man's chest as it glowed with holy light.

OOC

Igni spontaneously casts Cure Light Wounds on the injured man, sacrificing Shield of Faith

Statblock

Igni Firebeard

Defense: +1 Dwarvencraft Mountain Plate, +1 Dwarvencraft Gauntlet Shield (+11 Armor, +3 Shield, +2 Natural)

Soulmelds: Blink Shirt (Bound to Totem Chakra, 2 Essentia invested), Wormtail Belt, Pegasus Cloak

Conditions:

Barrigan

Barrigan

Flaming DwarfAt Brody's word, Igni nodded and headed for the kitchen where perhaps the healing abilities of his god would be useful. He arrived to see a redheaded young man handing over two healing potions to the flustered cook who was trying to staunch the collapsed man's wounds.

OOC

Igni spontaneously casts Cure Light Wounds on the injured man

Statblock

Igni Firebeard

Conditions: