Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

Hi there. I honestly didn't expect to be accepted into the game, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I'm a 42 year old programmer, married, and have 3 daughters ranging from 6 to 16. I love roleplaying games, but they require a time investment I can no longer afford, thus I turn to forum-based games again. I had a stint with it like 10 years ago, and now I'm back.

When it comes to Warhammer 40k, my only experience is a fairly short Deathwatch campaign with my student friends around 15 years ago. I joined late, and I don't think we had more than 5-6 sessions before the campaign ended.

Let me just express my gratefulness for introducing me to the fun lore of 30k. I expected it to be kind of dumb, and while that is often true, I was floored by how much satire the authors have put into it. History is an interest of mine, and it's fun to recognize many of the cultures, battles and whatnot the authors have taken inspiration from.

I'd also like you to know what I invite opinions and criticism on my gameplay and posts. I know I have a tendency to be a besserwisser. While I try to keep it down, please let me know when I slip up.

Ayeba

Ayeba

Hi there. I honestly didn't expect to be accepted into the game, so this was a pleasant surprise.

I'm 42 year old programmer, married, and have 3 daughters ranging from 6 to 16. I love roleplaying games, but they require a time investment I can no longer afford, thus I turn to forum-based games again. I had a stint with it like 10 years ago, and now I'm back.

When it comes to Warhammer 40k, my only experience is a fairly short Deathwatch campaign with my student friends around 15 years ago. I joined late, and I don't think we had more than 5-6 sessions before the campaign ended.

Let me just express my gratefulness for introducing me to the fun lore of 30k. I expected it to be kind of dumb, and while that is often true, I was floored by how much satire the authors have put into it. History is an interest of mine, and it's fun to recognize many of the cultures, battles and whatnot the authors have taken inspiration from.

I'd also like you to know what I invite opinions and criticism on my gameplay and posts. I know I have a tendency to be a besserwisser. While I try to keep it down, please let me know when I slip up.

Ayeba

Ayeba

I'm 42 year old programmer, married, and have 3 daughters from 6 to 16. I love roleplaying games, but they require a time investment I can no longer afford, thus I turn to forum-based games again. I had a stint with it like 10 years ago, and now I'm back.