Edit History

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

For the Emperor!

I suspect this experience will get me back to reading the Horus Heresy books. A herculean task I would welcome, if I could only find the spare time to accommodate such endeavors. My collection of unread HH books share the same proverbial shelf as my unpainted GW models, forever taunting me... my own Poesque raven.

I'm an avid RPGer who enjoys exploring different types of gaming systems and formats. Recently, I ran/played two games of Play-by-Post (using MW).

• Dialect (with 5 players): 174 posts in total over the course of 30 days; just shy of 6 posts a day.
  • Alice is Missing (with 5 players): 107 posts in total over the course of 11 days; just shy of 10 posts a day.

RPGs: Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) 3.5 and 5e; West Coast Supers; 7th Sea; Firefly; Eclipse Phase; Call of Cthulhu; Star Trek Adventures; Colonial Gothic; Through the Breach; Witchcraft; Apocalypse World; AD&D: Spelljammer; Savage World; Monsterhearts; Everyone is John; Torg Eternity; The Sprawl; Mouse Guard; Top Secret; The Black Hack; Annalise; (5e) Adventures in Middle-Earth; World of Dungeons; Torchbearer; The Mountain Witch; Monster of the Week; Capers; Fuel Priest; (Forged in the Dark) Scum and Villainy; Paleomythic; The One Ring; Alien; Urban Shadows; Last Unicorn Games’ Star Trek; Monsterhearts 2; Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish Granting Engine; Microscope; Goblin Quest; Paranoia; The Fight Before Christmas; Alice is Missing; Lost Roads; Night Witches; (5e) Hellboy: The RPG; The Quiet Year; Secrets of the Vibrant Isle; Kids on Bikes; One Last Dungeon; Wanderhome; Vampire: The Masquerade V5; Trail of Cthulhu; Bluebeard’s Bride; Blood Sword: The Battlepits of Krarth; Dialect; Critical Core; Adventure!; Warhammer Fantasy Role Play; Honey Heist; Starfinder; Jim Henson’s Labyrinth; Icarus; Root: The RPG; Marvel Multiverse RPG. 

No doubt a dizzying list to rival the very heights of the Imperial Palace.

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

For the Emperor!

I suspect this experience will get me back to reading the Horus Heresy books. A herculean task I would welcome, if I could only find the spare time to accommodate such endeavors. My collection of unread HH books share the same proverbial shelf as my unpainted GW models, forever taunting me... my own Poesque raven.

I'm an avid RPGer who enjoys exploring different types of gaming systems and formats. Recently, I ran/played two games of Play-by-Post (using MW).

• Dialect (with 5 players): 174 posts in total over the course of 30 days; just shy of 6 posts a day.
  • Alice is Missing (with 5 players): 107 posts in total over the course of 11 days; just shy of 10 posts a day.

RPGs: Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) 3.5 and 5e; West Coast Supers; 7th Sea; Firefly; Eclipse Phase; Call of Cthulhu; Star Trek Adventures; Colonial Gothic; Through the Breach; Witchcraft; Apocalypse World; AD&D: Spelljammer; Savage World; Monsterhearts; Everyone is John; Torg Eternity; The Sprawl; Mouse Guard; Top Secret; The Black Hack; Annalise; (5e) Adventures in Middle-Earth; World of Dungeons; Torchbearer; The Mountain Witch; Monster of the Week; Capers; Fuel Priest; (Forged in the Dark) Scum and Villainy; Paleomythic; The One Ring; Alien; Urban Shadows; Last Unicorn Games’ Star Trek; Monsterhearts 2; Chuubo’s Marvelous Wish Granting Engine; Microscope; Goblin Quest; Paranoia; The Fight Before Christmas; Alice is Missing; Lost Roads; Night Witches; (5e) Hellboy: The RPG; The Quiet Year; Secrets of the Vibrant Isle; Kids on Bikes; One Last Dungeon; Wanderhome; Vampire: The Masquerade V5; Trail of Cthulhu; Bluebeard’s Bride, Blood Sword: The Battlepits of Krarth, Dialect, Critical Core, Adventure!; Warhammer Fantasy Role Play, Honey Heist; Starfinder, Jim Henson’s Labyrinth; Icarus; Root: The RPG; Marvel Multiverse RPG.