Edit History

Harding

Harding

Well, I'm also considering myself a Warhammer 40k fan too. While I don't have an army (but played quite a lot in the beginning of adulthood), I posses many lore books and video games in the setting (recent acquisitions are Dark Tide, Chaos gate and Rouge Trader). My favorite Space Marine chapter is Salamander, though I'm really sucker for the Raven Guards and the Imperial Fists too.

I also recently started figures collection (Joytoy brand). Only 4 so far, but I'm buying like 1 every months to the great dismay of my wife. She have her false nails, I can have my damn grown up toys. ;)

Harding

Harding

Well, I'm also considering myself a Warhammer 40k fan too. While I don't have an army (but played quite a lot in the beginning of adulthood), I posses many lore books and video games in the setting (recent acquisitions are Dark Tide, Chaos gate and Rouge Trader). My favorite Space Marine chapter is Salamander, though I'm really sucker for the Raven Guards and the Imperial Fists too.

I also recently started figures collection (Joytoy brand). Only 4 so far, but I'm buying like 1 every months to the great dismay of my wife. She have her false nails, I have my grown up toys. ;)

Harding

Harding

I also recently started figures collection (Joytoy brand). Only 4 so far, but I'm buying like 1 every months to the great dismay of my wife. She have her false nails, I have my grow up toys. ;)

Harding

Harding

I also recently started figures collection (Joytoy brand). Only 4 so far, but I'm buying like 1 every months to the great dismay of my wife. She have her false nails, I have my grow up toys! ;)

Harding

Harding

Well, I'm also considering myself a Warhammer 40k fan. While I don't have an army, I posses many lore books and video games in the setting (recent acquisitions are Dark Tide, Chaos gate and Rouge Trader). My favorite Space Marine chapter is Salamander, though I'm really sucker for the Raven Guards and the Imperial Fists too.

I also recently started figures collection (Joytoy brand). Only 4 so far, but I'm buying like 1 every months to the great dismay of my wife. She have her false nails, I have my grow up toys! ;)