Edit History

Well I suppose I should do one of these myself, I'm Trish, or Nuggs, whichever you'd prefer. I'm in my late 20s, from Australia. I've been into TTRPGs since picking up D&D 4e in high school, back in 2012, and I've been into 40k since 2017 when the Games Workshop spruiker at my local comic-con convinced me into impulse buying a Death Guard army lmao

I'll admit I'm no lore expert myself, particularly not on 30k, but I'd say I still know more of the 30k lore than the average of this group, so that should serve us fine.

I tend to be a forever-GM, partly because I'm usually roping friends into games they've never played before so I default to running it since I'm the most knowledgeable on the system, and partly because I'm a control freak who gets a kick out of planning campaigns (many of which don't even see the light of day). In the past I've mostly played/run D&D 5e, Vampire the Masquerade 5e, Rogue Trader, Only War, and Deathwatch, and I've also played a little of Call of Cthulhu.

I mostly run my games through play-by-post, partly because I play with a lot of international folks and Australia's timezones just line up really badly for being online at the same time as other people, and partly because I have some minor speech issues and just find it easier to type than to try to keep people's attention at a table while I'm mumbling & stuttering 🙃

Well I suppose I should do one of these myself, I'm Trish, or Nuggs, whichever you'd prefer. I'm in my late 20s, from Australia. I've been into TTRPGs since picking up D&D 4e in high school, back in 2012, and I've been into 40k since 2017 when the Games Workshop spruiker at my local comic-con convinced me into impulse buying a Death Guard army lmao

I'll admit I'm no lore expert myself, particularly not on 30k, but I'd say I still know more of the 30k lore than the average of this group, so that should serve us fine.

I tend to be a forever-GM, partly because I'm usually roping friends into games they've never played before so I default to running it since I'm the most knowledgeable on the system, and partly because I'm a control freak who gets a kick out of planning campaigns (many of which don't even see the light of day). In the past I've mostly played/run D&D 5e, Vampire the Masquerade 5e, Rogue Trader, Only War, and Deathwatch, and I've also played a little of Call of Cthulhu.