Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

More noob questions: What is the overlap between a tech marine and a tech priest? I.e. Would it be appropriate to ask a tech marine a question about tech -- power armor specifically -- or are questions like that reserved for tech priests?

According to the die roll, my armor has the Terror be thy friend history (Fear (1) against enemies in melee). According to the description, the machine spirit is grumpy. Can you help me imagine how that would be experienced by a non tech person like Zorael?

Ayeba

Ayeba

More noob questions: What is the overlap between a tech marine and a tech priest? I.e. Would it be appropriate to ask a tech marine a question about tech -- power armor specifically -- or are questions like that reserved for tech priests?

According to the die roll, my armor has the Terror be thy friend history (Fear (1) against enemies in melee). According to the description, the machine spirit is grumpy. Can you help me imagine how that would be experienced by a non tech person like Zorael?

Ayeba

Ayeba