Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

A bit premature, perhaps, but I'd like to advice on what kind of weapons to requisition for a mission like this. Zorael will default to his chainsword and bolter pistol, but it is rather lacking if we're up against hordes of greenskins.

I will always be requisitioning two items:

• Diagnostor Helmet (15 requisition)
  • Astartes Combat Webbing (3 requisition)

Zoreal doesn't have a great BS. Is it helpful if he requisitions something like a heavy bolter for suppression purposes, assuming he can afford it? Or perhaps a regular bolter with some useful ammunition. There's not a whole lot of full auto weapons available, as far as I can see.

Alternatively, something like a flamer and/or spray weapon that ignore BS and just hits everything in a certain direction. He could also pick up a grenade launcher or something like that.

If he has spare requisition, he can also donate it to someone else who needs extra.

Ayeba

Ayeba

A bit premature, perhaps, but I'd like to advice on what kind of weapons to requisition for a mission like this. Zorael will default to his chainsword and bolter pistol, but it is rather lacking if we're up against hordes of greenskins.

I will always be requisitioning two items:

• Diagnostor Helmet (15 requisition)
  • Astartes Combat Webbing (3 requisition)

Zoreal doesn't have a great BS, is it helpful if he requisitions something like a heavy bolter for suppression purposes, assuming I can afford it? Or perhaps a regular bolter with some useful ammunition. There's not a whole lot of full auto weapons available, as far as I can see.

Alternatively, something like a flamer and/or spray weapon that ignore BS and just hits everything in a certain direction. I could also pick up a grenade launcher or something like that.

If I go for something a bit cheaper, I can donate the spare requisition for others who might need extra.