Edit History

Barrigan

Barrigan

For some reason I remember there being another prisoner near Zan. Might be in the next cell along, although that could be the one the high ranking Imp is interrogating. My sense of distance in this game seems to be a bit off. I can't tell if the Imp is at the other end of a long hallway or in the next cell over from Zan's.

> Say to Zan "That should give you some protection. Stay close to me. Grab a blaster if you can. Do you know anyone else in here? We'll rescue anyone else we can and then get out of here." Move to EE-S Section 1. Inspect cell EE-87 for occupants.

Barrigan

Barrigan

For some reason I remember there being another prisoner near Zan. Might be in the next cell along, although that could be the one the high ranking Imp is interrogating. My sense of distance in this game seems to be a bit off. I can't tell if the Imp is at the other end of a long hallway or in the next cell over from Zan's.

> Say to Zan "That should give you some protection. Stay close to me. Grab a blaster if you can. Do you know anyone else in here? We'll rescue anyone else we can and then get out of here." Move to EE-S Section 1. Inspect cell EE-87 for occupants.