Edit History

Tenori2

Tenori2

Smaller posts, learning how to use forum tools

George

George.jpgGeorge is a relatively unassuming man, his appearance is well-worn yet mostly hygienic. George has been content to remain while the others deliberate on approach, it sounds like he has a fairly competent group to work with this time around, and even someone who might be able to heal. Upon Mizzi's entrance however George stands at attention to give her appropriate respect. Upon receipt of a ring that will sustain him his eyebrows raise and he has a hint of a smile "I had worried we'd need to learn how demons taste, this will be of great assistance".

To the captain he asks "If you know which route puts the least demons and undead in our path I'll be for that one. Pitting our enemies against each other sounds great, but I think kicking the nest might be better after stealth fails"

Tenori2

Tenori2

George

George is a relatively unassuming man, his appearance is well-worn yet mostly hygienic. George has been content to remain while the others deliberate on approach, it sounds like he has a fairly competent group to work with this time around, and even someone who might be able to heal. Upon Mizzi's entrance however George stands at attention to give her appropriate respect. Upon receipt of a ring that will sustain him his eyebrows raise and he has a hint of a smile "I had worried we'd need to learn how demons taste, this will be of great assistance".

To the captain he asks "If you know which route puts the least demons and undead in our path I'll be for that one. Pitting our enemies against each other sounds great, but I think kicking the nest might be better after stealth fails"

George.jpg