Edit History

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

6 hours ago, Sundust said:
  1. Classes - which are allowed?
  2. Races - which are allowed?
  3. Pets (eidolons, phantoms, constructs, purchased animals, etc.) - is there a maximum number allowed? Are pet classes frowned upon?
  4. Alignment - enforced? For example, is a neutral paladin allowed? Will a good cleric lose all abilities from, say, using poison?
  5. Class stereotypes - enforced? For example, will clerics be expected to heal and Druids expected to be nature experts?
  6. X to Y - frowned upon? Examples include Nature's Whispers (Oracle revelation), Orator (feat), and Student of Philosophy (trait).

1) all Paizo classes, unchained or not and so on

2) all Paizo races, LA can be bought off as a feat or 2 background traits  rp can be bought with background traits, math to be figured out

3) For Pets I am ok with all pathfinder 1e Paizo stuff, if they are better than a raging barbarian I might make you tone it down. As number goes up size goes down.

4) Alignment as per deity or all the steps on the way to LG for Paladin, cleric poison allowed only as per deity, poisoning food in cold blood is evil (as you are indifferent to the waiter dying because they stole a fry), poisoning someone attacking you is neutral/good depending on their alignment, poisoning your blade as you wait in stealth to attack an evil NPC is neutral, knockout poison is neutral.

5) enforced no, but there will be party balance; so if you suck at healing another partial healer will still be selected, same with nature, do want someone to know nature even if its the wizard

6) X to Y , love them

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

3. Pets (eidolons, phantoms, constructs, purchased animals, etc.) - is there a maximum number allowed? Are pet classes frowned upon?
  4. Alignment - enforced? For example, is a neutral paladin allowed? Will a good cleric lose all abilities from, say, using poison?
  5. Class stereotypes - enforced? For example, will clerics be expected to heal and Druids expected to be nature experts?
  6. X to Y - frowned upon? Examples include Nature's Whispers (Oracle revelation), Orator (feat), and Student of Philosophy (trait).

2) all Paizo races, LA can be bought off as a feat or 2 background traits

3) For Pets I am ok with all pathfinder 1e Paizo stuff, if they are better than a raging barbarian I might make you tone it down. As number goes up size goes down.

4) Alignment as per deity or all the steps on the way to LG for Paladin, cleric poison allowed only as per deity, poisoning food in cold blood is evil (as you are indifferent to the waiter dying because they stole a fry), poisoning someone attacking you is neutral/good depending on their alignment, poisoning your blade as you wait in stealth to attack an evil NPC is neutral, knockout poison is neutral.

5) enforced no, but there will be party balance; so if you suck at healing another partial healer will still be selected, same with nature, do want someone to know nature even if its the wizard

6) X to Y , love them

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

4) Alignment as per deity or all the steps on the way to LG for Paladin, cleric poison allowed only as per deity, poisoning food in cold blood is evil (as you are indifferent to the waiter dying because they stole a fry), poisoning someone attacking you is neutral/good depending on their alignment, poisoning your blade as you wait in stealth to attack an evil NPC is neutral

6) X to Y , love them

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

5 hours ago, Sundust said:

4) Alignment as per deity or all the steps on the way to LG for Paladin, cleric poison allowed only as per deity, poisoning food in cold blood is evil (as you are indifferent to the waiter dying because they stole a fry), poisoning someone attacking you is neutral/good depending on their alignment, poisoning your blade as you wait in stealth to attack and evil npc is neutral

6) X to Y , love them