Edit History

1689216106077.png.fc149026907c4b2855888e7528caa39f.pngTemperance - Sheet

AC: 20 Fort: +8 Ref: +11 Will: +7

HP: 38/38 Rebel Points: 4/3 | Perception: +7

Ammunition: 20/20 (40 Reserve) | Alchemy Prepared | Spotter | Conditions

"...I would like that, yes" The offer to bring Temperance along actually managed to bring a smile to Temperance's face, the tiefling taking another sip of cocoa before setting the mug down, wiping a bit that stayed on her lip.

"The offer expired when a silver raven was placed in my hands."  Said simply, matter of fact, but the words carried the tiefling's conviction as she looked directly at Kjersti again. "It's no Westcrown, but much of the suffering in Kintargo is the same. I saw so much of it from a so-called gilded cage."  She paused, the observant noting that the blonde was catching herself from heating up by how she averted her gaze and held her breath for a beat.

"...As much as I tried to leave. This is nice" Allowing another smile, Temperance resumed her indulgence of the food provided. "And a good way to channel myself"

Show Mechanics

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

Title

1689216106077.png.fc149026907c4b2855888e7528caa39f.pngTemperance - Sheet

AC: 20 Fort: +8 Ref: +11 Will: +7

HP: 38/38 Rebel Points: 4/3 | Perception: +7

Ammunition: 20/20 (40 Reserve) | Alchemy Prepared | Spotter | Conditions

"...I would like that, yes" The offer to bring Temperance along actually managed to bring a smile to Temperance's face, the tiefling taking another sip of cocoa before setting the mug down, wiping a bit that stayed on her lip.

"The offer expired when a silver raven was placed in my hands."  Said simply, matter of fact, but the words carried the tiefling's conviction as she looked directly at Kjersti again. "It's no Westcrown, but much of the suffering in Kintargo is the same. I saw so much of it from a so-called gilded cage."  She paused, the observant noting that the blonde was catching herself from heating up by how she averted her gaze and held her breath for a beat.

"...As much as I tried to leave. This is nice" Allowing another smile, Temperance resumed her indulgence of the food provided. "And a good way to channel myself"

Show Mechanics

Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3: