Edit History

Fletcher

Fletcher

1689204652787.png.51c3547b0b49efe591b1943df10ad377.pngKjersti Volden

AC: 20 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +7 | Will: +9
HP: 36/36 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero: 0/3 | Perception: +7
Conditions: None

While the intent behind the gentle touch of Temperance's fingers is not intimate, the sensation of it certainly feels so. The faint hairs on Kjersti's arm raise faintly as she focuses on the contact. Even now, in perhaps the safest situation she could be in, there is the silent fear of another person knowing what has been a tightly kept secret. However, the nephilim's thoughtful observance of her marking stands opposed to those fears. She can be trusted. A soft sniff of a laugh escapes her nose and she retrieves her arm, almost reluctantly, after her fingers retreat. "I hadn't thought of it that way..." she muses, quietly.

Sitting back up from what might have been observed as a strange sprawl across Temperance's workspace, Kjersti stretches her back and smiles. A 'pleasant distraction' was the best she might have hoped for - though she knew the sweetbun was a solid contender for the main reason it was pleasant. Leaving her mug but collecting the plate and her own mug, the farmgirl stands (carefully, as she's forever nervous that she's forgetting about some low-hanging bit of this cavern). "My pleasure. An' don't forget y'asked me 'bout some trainin' later t'day, too," she says, as much a reminder to herself as Temperance. "Somethin' 'bout studyin' my movements."

Turning to step away and leave the inventor to her work, the last request bring's Kjersti's bright blue gaze back over a shoulder and she grins. "You got it. Send Professor to fetch me - s'long as he don't peck my other eye - an' I'll bring y'somethin'." With that, she steps out of the workshop area and into the cold, quiet cavern, feeling a might warmer in her chest.

Fletcher

Fletcher

1689204652787.png.51c3547b0b49efe591b1943df10ad377.pngKjersti Volden

AC: 20 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +7 | Will: +9
HP: 36/36 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero: 0/3 | Perception: +7
Conditions: None

While the intent behind the gentle touch of Temperance's fingers is not intimate, the sensation of it certainly feels so. The faint hairs on Kjersti's arm raise faintly as she focuses on the contact. Even now, in perhaps the safest situation she could be in, there is the silent fear of another person knowing what has been a tightly kept secret. However, the nephilim's thoughtful observance of her marking stands opposed to those fears. She can be trusted. A soft sniff of a laugh escapes her nose and she retrieves her arm, almost reluctantly, after her fingers retreat.

Sitting back up from what might have been observed as a strange sprawl across Temperance's workspace, Kjersti stretches her back and smiles. A 'pleasant distraction' was the best she might have hoped for - though she knew the sweetbun was a solid contender for the main reason it was pleasant. Leaving her mug but collecting the plate and her own mug, the farmgirl stands (carefully, as she's forever nervous that she's forgetting about some low-hanging bit of this cavern). "My pleasure. An' don't forget y'asked me 'bout some trainin' later t'day, too," she says, as much a reminder to herself as Temperance. "Somethin' 'bout studyin' my movements."

Turning to step away and leave the inventor to her work, the last request bring's Kjersti's bright blue gaze back over a shoulder and she grins. "You got it. Send Professor to fetch me - s'long as he don't peck my other eye - an' I'll bring y'somethin'." With that, she steps out of the workshop area and into the cold, quiet cavern, feeling a might warmer in her chest.