Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana Waialiki Sea Soul 6

Strength: 10 (+0)
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: 14 (+2)

Intelligence: 10 (+0)
Wisdom: 10 (+0)
Charisma: 20 (+5)

AC: 15
HP: 35
PP: 14

"This book can teach me magic?" Moana asked as she approached Archimedes. "That sounds interesting. Tell me more."

After listening to all the instructions and asking some clarifying questions, she was ready to try.

"I've heard rumors about others using water magic to revitalize or even heal people. Do you have a spell like that?"

It turned out, there was more than one such spell in the book. She chose the one that seemed the most useful. After a bit of instruction, Moana understood the principles well enough to try herself.

She started browsing other spells, looking for candidates that would work with her magic.

Spells learned
  • Healing Word (90gp)
  • Absorb Elements (60 gp)
  • Feather Fall (60 gp)
  • Fog Cloud (60 gp)

Ayeba

Ayeba

Moana-portrait-orange-border.png.4ca1bbdcf7ccf36d342db60233d0126e.pngMoana Waialiki Sea Soul 6

"This book can teach me magic?" Moana asked as she approached Archimedes. "That sounds interesting. Tell me more."

After listening to all the instructions and asking some clarifying questions, she was ready to try.

"I've heard rumors about others using water magic to revitalize or even heal people. Do you have a spell like that?"

It turned out, there was more than one such spell in the book. She chose the one that seemed the most useful. After a bit of instruction, Moana understood the principles well enough to try herself.

She started browsing other spells, looking for candidates that would work with her magic.

Spells learned
  • Healing Word (90gp)
  • Feather Fall (60 gp)

Ayeba

Ayeba

Spells learned
  • Healing Word (90gp)

Ayeba

Ayeba

OOC
  • Healing Word (90gp)

Ayeba

Ayeba

Ayeba

Ayeba