Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zoreal Eludian
WS 43 (+4) BS 39 (+3) S 40 (+10)
T 46 (+8) A 44 (+4) I 50 (+5)
P 44 (+4) WP 47 (+4) F: 42 (+4)

Movement: 5/10/15/30 | Armor: Body 9, Rest 7

Wounds 19/19 | Fate Points: 3/3 | Pain Suppressant Doses: 6/6

As Zorael took in the surroundings, he felt a weird sense of déjà vu. Surely he hadn't been here before? Was this from one of his predecessors' memories?

It didn't matter. He was here now, and he was already writing inspiring sermons for his brethren in his head. The Imperator Somnium lives up to the stories. Fight hard and survive, my brethren, and you too will have a chance to gaze upon its magnificent halls!

He visually examined the members of the other chapters, idly looking for signs of mutations. They were like his distant cousins; unfamiliar, but still part of the family. He would be remiss in his duty if he were not to watch over them as well as his brethren.

One of the crewmembers looked in their way and met Zorael's eyes. He gave him a kind smile in return. It costed him nothing, and might inspire him to work even harder to serve the empire.

7 hours ago, Maester1216 said:

"An auspicious meeting, would you not say cousins? I have no doubt glory will follow wheresoever we are bidden to."

Vorticar holds his right hand to his chest and bows his head in greeting.

"I am Vorticar Seraddon. Luna Wolves, 10th Company."

"An auspicious meeting indeed," Zorael returned the greeting in kind, giving him a bright smile, "I am Zorael Eludian, sanguinary priest of the ninth legion."

He looks towards the other Astartes gathered.

"It is quite the honor to be called upon by the Imperator Somnium. Whatever he asks of us, we will uphold the Empire's glory."

Ayeba

Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zoreal Eludian

As Zorael took in the surroundings, he felt a weird sense of déjà vu. Surely he hadn't been here before? Was this from one of his predecessors' memories?

It didn't matter. He was here now, and he was already writing inspiring sermons for his brethren in his head. The Imperator Somnium lives up to the stories. Fight hard and survive, my brethren, and you too will have a chance to gaze upon its magnificent halls!

He visually examined the members of the other chapters, idly looking for signs of mutations. They were like his distant cousins; unfamiliar, but still part of the family. He would be remiss in his duty if he were not to watch over them as well as his brethren.

One of the crewmembers looked in their way and met Zorael's eyes. He gave him a kind smile in return. It costed him nothing, and might inspire him to work even harder to serve the empire.

6 hours ago, Maester1216 said:

"An auspicious meeting, would you not say cousins? I have no doubt glory will follow wheresoever we are bidden to."

"An auspicious meeting indeed," Zorael returned the greeting in kind, giving him a bright smile, "I am Zorael Eludian, Sanguinary Priest of the ninth legion."

"It is quite the honor to be called upon by the Imperator Somnium. Whatever he asks of us, we will uphold the Empire's glory."

Ayeba

Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zoreal Eludian

2 hours ago, Maester1216 said:

"An auspicious meeting indeed," Zorael returned the greeting in kind, giving him a bright smile, "I am Zorael Eludian, Sanguinary Priest of the Blood Angels."

Ayeba

Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zoreal Eludian

Wounds 22/22 | Fate Points: 3/3 | Pain Suppressant Doses: 6/6

2 hours ago, Maester1216 said:

"An auspicious meeting indeed," Zorael returned the greeting in kind, giving him a bright smile, "I am Zorael Eludian, Sanguinary Priest of the Blood Angels."