Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zoreal Eludian
WS 43 (+4) BS 39 (+3) S 40 (+10)
T 46 (+8) A 44 (+4) I 50 (+5)
P 44 (+4) WP 47 (+4) F: 42 (+4)

Movement: 5/10/15/30 | Armor: Body 9, Rest 7

Wounds 19/19 | Fate Points: 3/3 | Pain Suppressant Doses: 6/6

Zorael greeted Degei Bajan as well. He could see a similar eagerness as himself.

Madoc Mannaw was the odd one out. While he looked old, his eyes were anything but dull. His lack of decorum didn't bother Zoreal at all; he had plenty of experience with veterans, and knew that many preferred actions over words. No, wait, that wasn't his memory. Well, the principle still held.

"I believe you have much experience to teach us youngsters," he addressed the older man, "I would be most grateful for any advice you have that may increase our odds of survival. After all, only by staying alive can we continue to serve the empire."

He smiled to the others as well.

"That applies to all of you. While age tends to correlate with experience, there are plenty of fools among both young and old; people unwilling to learn from others' experience. If you have something you can teach others, please speak up."

Ayeba

Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zoreal Eludian

Zorael greeted Degei Bajan as well. He could see a similar eagerness as himself.

Madoc Mannaw was the odd one out. While he looked old, his eyes were anything but dull. His lack of decorum didn't bother Zoreal at all; he had plenty of experience with veterans, and knew that many preferred actions over words. No, wait, that wasn't his memory. Well, the principle still held.

"I believe you have much experience to teach us youngsters," he addressed the older man, "I would be most grateful for any advice you have that may increase our odds of survival. After all, only by staying alive can we continue to serve the empire."

"That applies to all of you. While age tends to correlate with experience, there are plenty of fools among both young and old, myself included. If you do not consider yourself a fool, surely you have something to teach others."

Ayeba

Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zoreal Eludian

"That applies to all of you. While age tends to correlate with experience, there are plenty of fools among both young and old. If you do not consider yourself a fool, surely you have something to teach others."