Edit History

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

Characteristics: WS 50 (+5), BS 44 (+4), S 35 (+8), T 38 (+6), Ag 49 (+5), Int 36 (+3), Per 44 (+4), WP 44 (+4), Fel 39 (+3)

Movement: 14/28/42/84 | Armor: Body 9, Rest 8

Wounds: 20/20 | Fate Points: 3/3 | Pain Suppressant Doses: 6/6

"Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore—"

image.jpeg.1b9d681eb8a474aefaff6b467f64a92f.jpeg

"Well met, Edryc Morrigan. I have heard rumors about your legion and their skills in the art of infiltration. If you have been dubbed Shadow by your own brethren, I have no reason to doubt your skills. I will admit I am curious about the origin of that nickname. Perhaps a story you will be comfortable to share with us later?"

Morrigan politely returned the Blood Angel's greeting, despite finding him uncharacteristically optimistic for a Space Marine and antithesis to his own personality. "The rumors you speak of about the XIX are most certainly true." Morrigan spoke loudly, proud of his Legion's reputation and exploits in the service of the Emperor. "As are my particular skills," he added, not as a boast, but rather, a statement of fact.

"I have many stories to share, as do, I'm sure, we all." Morrigan glanced around at those assembled. Though they appeared foreign from one another, he imagined all Astartes shared similar trials and tribulations just to become a Battle-Brother. "Raven Guard Aspirants must prove themselves worthy in a series of trials. The Trial of the Watcher. Trial of Justice. Trial of the Wraith." When recounting, he paused in between, reliving each terrible, yet ultimately enriching experience in turn. "But it was upon completion of the Rites of Shadow, I earned the status of "Shadow" - a title that holds great respect within the Legion." As he concluded, Morrigan instinctually brought his hands together and made a sign in Corspake, a form of sign language taught to all members of the Raven Guard, which allows them to communicate on the battlefield without having to risk exposure from speaking or using Vox technology.

"Within the Raven Guard, I am not alone in holding the title of Shadow." He was poignantly reminded of Zorael's fabled rumors. "You could even say... we are a Legion of Shadows."

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

Characteristics: WS 50 (+5), BS 44 (+4), S 35 (+8), T 38 (+6), Ag 49 (+5), Int 36 (+3), Per 44 (+4), WP 44 (+4), Fel 39 (+3)

"Well met, Edryc Morrigan. I have heard rumors about your legion and their skills in the art of infiltration. If you have been dubbed Shadow by your own brethren, I have no reason to doubt your skills. I will admit I am curious about the origin of that nickname. Perhaps a story you will be comfortable to share with us later?"

Morrigan politely returned the Blood Angel's greeting, despite finding him uncharacteristically optimistic for a Space Marine and antithesis to his own personality. "The rumors you speak of about the XIX are most certainly true." Morrigan spoke loudly, proud of his Legion's reputation and exploits in the service of the Emperor. "As are my particular skills," he added, not as a boast, but rather, a statement of fact.

"I have many stories to share, as do, I'm sure, we all." Morrigan glanced around at those assembled. Though they appeared foreign from one another, he imagined all Astartes shared similar trials and tribulations just to become a Battle-Brother. "Raven Guard Aspirants must prove themselves worthy in a series of trials. The Trial of the Watcher. Trial of Justice. Trial of the Wraith." When recounting, he paused in between, reliving each terrible, yet ultimately enriching experience in turn. "But it was upon completion of the Rites of Shadow, I earned the status of "Shadow" - a title that holds great respect within the Legion." As he concluded, Morrigan instinctually brought his hands together and made a sign in Corspake, a form of sign language taught to all members of the Raven Guard, which allows them to communicate on the battlefield without having to risk exposure from speaking or using Vox technology.

"Within the Raven Guard, I am not alone in holding the title of Shadow." He was poignantly reminded of Zorael's fabled rumors. "You could even say... we are a Legion of Shadows."

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan