Edit History

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

image.png.e41bed5b2059f0ace541e5d0524ac2c8.pngSalamander Tech Marine Rank 1

Wounds: 20/20 | Fate: 3/3 |SB: 8 (+10 in armor) |TB: 10 (+2 to head, legs, arms)

BS WS S T Ag Int Per Wp Fel
49 42 66 50 43 53 44 43 39

Damage resistance:

Body: 10 + 10 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Head: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Arms: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Legs: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Vulker listened in silence as each marine spoke, acknowledging their words with nods and grunts. When Brethen Vorticar voiced his desire for glory against the Orks, Vulker usually composed marine's demeanor shifted dramatically. Vulker's calm mask shattered, revealing a wrathful expression as he expressed his burning desire to exact retribution upon the xenos who had maimed him.

"To oblivion the prizes and glory! I will find no peace until I have torn these xenos apart! They owe me a leg, an arm, and an eye, and many lifes of good Astartes from my Legion, and they will pay for it a thousandfold," Vulkar angrily growled, punctuating his words with a furious strike against the nearby wall, leaving a deep cavitation and causing many servants and crew members to coil in fear or flee the scene from this outburst of violence. The acidic venom from his betcher glands was dripping from his mouth, emitted fumes that seeped into the deck.

Realizing the intensity of his emotional outburst, Vulker swiftly regained control of his temper. With a humble nod, he addressed the gathered marines, his voice now calm and tinged with a robotic precision.

"My apologies for the outburst. I'll try to keep my wrath for the Greenskins from now on...," Vulker concluded, his words echoing with a chilling resolve.

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

Wounds: 20/20 | Fate: 3/3 |SB: 8 (+10 in armor) |TB: 10 (+2 to head, legs, arms)

Damage resistance:

Body: 10 + 10 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Head: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Arms: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Legs: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Vulker listened in silence as each marine spoke, acknowledging their words with nods and grunts. When Brethen Vorticar voiced his desire for glory against the Orks, Vulker usually composed marine's demeanor shifted dramatically. Vulker's calm mask shattered, revealing a wrathful expression as he expressed his burning desire to exact retribution upon the xenos who had maimed him.

"To oblivion the prizes and glory! I will find no peace until I have torn these xenos apart! They owe me a leg, an arm, and an eye and many life of good Astartes from my Legion, and they will pay for it a thousandfold," Vulkar angrily growled, punctuating his words with a furious strike against the nearby wall, leaving a deep cavitation and causing many servants and crew members to coil in fear or flee the scene from this outburst of violence. The acidic venom from his betcher glands was dripping from his mouth, emitted fumes that seeped into the deck.

Realizing the intensity of his emotional outburst, Vulker swiftly regained control of his temper. With a humble nod, he addressed the gathered marines, his voice now calm and tinged with a robotic precision.

"My apologies for the outburst. I'll try to keep my wrath for the Greenskins from now on...," Vulker concluded, his words echoing with a chilling resolve.

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

Damage resistance:

"To oblivion the prizes and glory! I will find no peace until I have torn these xenos apart! They owe me a leg, an arm, and an eye and many good Astartes from my Legion, and they will pay for it a thousandfold," Vulkar angrily growled, punctuating his words with a furious strike against the nearby wall, leaving a deep cavitation and causing many servants and crew members to coil in fear or flee the scene from this outburst of violence. The acidic venom from his betcher glands was dripping from his mouth, emitted fumes that seeped into the deck.

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

Damage resistance:

"To oblivion the prizes and glory! I will find no peace until I have torn these xenos apart! They owe me a leg, an arm, and an eye and many good Astartes from my Legion, and they will pay for it a thousandfold," Vulkar declared, punctuating his words with a furious strike against the nearby wall, leaving a deep cavitation and causing many servants and crew members to coil in fear or flee the scene from this outburst of violence. The acidic venom from his betcher glands was dripping from his mouth, emitted fumes that seeped into the deck.

"My apologies for the outburst. I'll try to keep my wrath for the Greenskin from now on...," Vulker concluded, his words echoing with a chilling resolve.

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

Damage resistance:

"To oblivion the prizes and glory! I will find no peace until I have torn these xenos apart! They owe me a leg, an arm, and an eye and many good Astartes from my Legion, and they will pay for it a thousandfold," Vulkar declared, punctuating his words with a furious strike against the nearby wall, leaving a deep cavitation and causing many servants and crew members to coil in fear or flee the scene from this outburst of violence. The acidic venom from his betcher glands was dripping from his mouth, emitted fumes that seeped into the deck.

Realizing the intensity of his emotional outburst, Vorticar swiftly regained control of his temper. With a humble nod, he addressed the gathered marines, his voice now calm and tinged with a robotic precision.

"My apologies for the outburst. I'll try to keep my wrath for the Greenskin from now on...," Vulker concluded, his words echoing with a chilling resolve.

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

Damage resistance:

Vulker listened in silence as each marine spoke, acknowledging their words with nods and grunts. When Brethen Vorticar voiced his desire for vengeance against the Orks, Vulker observed as the usually composed marine's demeanor shifted dramatically. Vorticar's calm mask shattered, revealing a wrathful expression as he expressed his burning desire to exact retribution upon the xenos who had maimed him.

"To oblivion the prizes and glory! I will find no peace until I have torn these xenos apart! They owe me a leg, an arm, and an eye and many good Astartes from my Legion, and they will pay for it a thousandfold," Vorticar declared, punctuating his words with a furious strike against the nearby wall, leaving a deep cavitation and causing many servants and crew members to coil in fear or flee the scene from this outburst of violence. The acidic venom from his betcher glands was dripping from his mouth, emitted fumes that seeped into the deck.

Realizing the intensity of his emotional outburst, Vorticar swiftly regained control of his temper. With a humble nod, he addressed the gathered marines, his voice now calm and tinged with a robotic precision.

"My apologies for the outburst. I'll try to keep my wrath for the Greenskin from now on...," Vorticar concluded, his words echoing with a chilling resolve.

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

Damage resistance:

Vulker listened in silence as each marine spoke, acknowledging their words with nods and grunts. When Brethen Vorticar voiced his desire for vengeance against the Orks, Vulker observed as the usually composed marine's demeanor shifted dramatically. Vorticar's calm mask shattered, revealing a wrathful expression as he expressed his burning desire to exact retribution upon the xenos who had maimed him.

"To hell the prizes and glory! I will find no peace until I have torn these xenos apart! They owe me a leg, an arm, and an eye and many good Astartes from my Legion, and they will pay for it a thousandfold," Vorticar declared, punctuating his words with a furious strike against the nearby wall, leaving a deep cavitation and causing many servants and crew members to coil in fear or flee the scene from this outburst of violence. The acidic venom from his betcher glands was dripping from his mouth, emitted fumes that seeped into the deck.

"My apologies for the outburst. I'll try to keep my wrath for the Greenskin from now on...," Vorticar concluded, his words echoing with a chilling resolve.