Edit History

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

image.png.e41bed5b2059f0ace541e5d0524ac2c8.pngSalamander Tech Marine Rank 1

Wounds: 20/20 | Fate: 3/3 |SB: 8 (+10 in armor) |TB: 10 (+2 to head, legs, arms)

BS WS S T Ag Int Per Wp Fel
49 42 66 50 43 53 44 43 39

Damage resistance:

Body: 10 + 10 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Head: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Arms: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Legs: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Before Vulker could make much progress on repairing the wall, the imposing figure of Horus, the first son of the Emperor himself, entered the room. It required a true test of willpower for Vulker to set aside his task and fully focus on the Primarch's presence. The powerful aura of Horus subdued Vulker's Salamander obstinacy, and he prepared himself, saluting the Primarch with a slight bow and his arm over his chest.

"My lord," Vulker said simply, acknowledging Horus as he awaited the Primarch's instructions for their diverse and unconventional group of warriors from different Legions. Horus's briefing resonated with Vulker; they had been chosen for their exceptional determination and readiness to see a mission through to its conclusion. While surgical strikes were not his specialty, Vulker anticipated learning from experts like Edryc to refine his skills.

As Lord Horus concluded his explanation, Vulker nodded in acknowledgment and responded with unwavering resolve. "Understood. I am prepared to defend humanity with my life, as I'm sure everyone here is eager to do. There is no greater honor than serving and fighting for the Imperium of mankind! Long live the Emperor!" Vulker's voice carried an uncommon passion, his fist raised high in a show of fervor that contrasted with his typical stoic demeanor.

The commanding presence of the illustrious Horus ignited a profound sense of purpose within Vulker, stirring his Astartes spirit a, a sensation that was dulled by the 30 years he passed on Mars. His fighting spirit was awakening, and it was exhilarating from toes to the fiber optic of his eye.

Harding

Harding

Vulker Grievius

image.png.e41bed5b2059f0ace541e5d0524ac2c8.pngSalamander Tech Marine Rank 1

Wounds: 20/20 | Fate: 3/3 |SB: 8 (+10 in armor) |TB: 10 (+2 to head, legs, arms)

BS WS S T Ag Int Per Wp Fel
49 42 66 50 43 53 44 43 39

Damage resistance:

Body: 10 + 10 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Head: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Arms: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty) Legs: 12 + 8 from armor (-1 armor if injured/dirty)

Before Vulker could make much progress on repairing the wall, the imposing figure of Horus, the first son of the Emperor himself, entered the room. It required a true test of willpower for Vulker to set aside his task and fully focus on the Primarch's presence. The powerful aura of Horus subdued Vulker's Salamander obstinacy, and he prepared himself, saluting the Primarch with a slight bow and his arm over his chest.

"My lord," Vulker said simply, acknowledging Horus as he awaited the Primarch's instructions for their diverse and unconventional group of warriors from different Legions. Horus's briefing resonated with Vulker; they had been chosen for their exceptional determination and readiness to see a mission through to its conclusion. While surgical strikes were not his specialty, Vulker anticipated learning from experts like Edryc to refine his skills.

As Lord Horus concluded his explanation, Vulker nodded in acknowledgment and responded with unwavering resolve. "Understood. I am prepared to defend humanity with my life, as I'm sure everyone here is eager to do. There is no greater honor than serving the Imperium of mankind! Long live the Emperor!" Vulker's voice carried an uncommon passion, his fist raised high in a show of fervor that contrasted with his typical stoic demeanor.

The commanding presence of the illustrious Horus ignited a profound sense of purpose within Vulker, stirring his Astartes spirit a, a sensation that was dulled by the 30 years he passed on Mars. His fighting spirit was awakening, and it was exhilarating from toes to the fiber optic of his eye.