Edit History

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

Characteristics: WS 50 (+5), BS 44 (+4), S 35 (+8), T 38 (+6), Ag 49 (+5), Int 36 (+3), Per 44 (+4), WP 44 (+4), Fel 39 (+3)

Movement: 14/28/42/84 | Armor: Body 9, Rest 8

Wounds: 20/20 | Fate Points: 3/3 | Pain Suppressant Doses: 6/6

"Ghastly grim and ancient Raven wandering from the Nightly shore—"

image.jpeg.328db48117b09636592d4f0182aad398.jpeg

The words rung hallow as soon as they were uttered. Contrary to his bravado, the Marine had no more control of his fate than did the previous owners of the many Corvia he carried. Indeed, Morrigan did not survive Lux Majoris through any cunning ingenuity on his part. Rather, he was fortunate enough to not be outright obliterated by artillery fire with the rest of his team within seconds after they dropped into that heavily contested warzone. Every single Battle-Brother was killed in the hail of fire, save one. Whether his miraculous survival was due to blind luck or divine intervention, the Deliverance-born remained uncertain.

Regardless, Morrigan shrewdly refrained from sharing the particulars of that doomed mission, whilst on the cusp of embarking on another.

"Apologies, my Lord," he addressed the Primarch directly. "Levity is not one of my strengths. Quite the opposite, a Raven Guard is arguably best..." he whispered the final words to hammer home his point, "when silent."

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

Characteristics: WS 50 (+5), BS 44 (+4), S 35 (+8), T 38 (+6), Ag 49 (+5), Int 36 (+3), Per 44 (+4), WP 44 (+4), Fel 39 (+3)

The words rang hallow as soon as they were uttered. Contrary to his bravado, the Marine had no more control of his fate than did the previous owners of the many Corvia he carried. Indeed, Morrigan did not survive Lux Majoris through any cunning ingenuity on his part. Rather, he was fortunate enough to not be outright obliterated by artillery fire with the rest of his team within seconds after they dropped into that heavily contested warzone. Every single Battle-Brother was killed in the hail of fire, save one. Whether his miraculous survival was due to blind luck or divine intervention, the Deliverance-born remained uncertain.

Regardless, Morrigan shrewdly refrained from sharing the particulars of that doomed mission, whilst on the cusp of embarking on another.

"Apologies, my Lord," he addressed the Primarch directly. "Levity is not one of my strengths. Quite the opposite, a Raven Guard is arguably best..." he whispered the final words to hammer home his point, "when silent."

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

The words rang hallow as soon as they were uttered. Contrary to his bravado, the Marine had no more control of his fate than did the previous owners of the many Corvia he carried. Indeed, Morrigan did not survive Lux Majoris through any cunning ingenuity on his part. Rather, he was fortunate enough to not be outright obliterated by artillery fire with the rest of his team within seconds after they dropped into that heavily contested warzone. Every single Battle-Brother was killed in the hail of fire, save one. Whether his miraculous survival was due to blind luck or divine intervention, the Deliverance-born remained uncertain.

"Apologies, my Lord," he addressed the Primarch directly. "Levity is not one of my strengths. Quite the opposite, a Raven Guard is arguably best... when silent."

IndyKophen

IndyKophen

Edryc "Shadow" Morrigan

Regardless, Morrigan shrewdly refrained from sharing the particulars of that doomed mission, while on the cusp of embarking on another.

"Apologies, my Lord," he addressed the Primarch directly. "Levity is not one of my strengths. Just the opposite: a Raven Guard is arguably best... when silent."