Zorael portrait

Zorael Eludian, Sanguinary Priest

WS 43 (+4) BS 39 (+3) S 40 (+10)
T 46 (+8) A 44 (+4) I 50 (+5)
P 44 (+4) WP 47 (+4) F 42 (+4)

Movement: 5/10/15/30 Armor: Body 9, Rest 7

Wounds 19/19 Fate Points: 3/3 Pain Suppressant Doses: 6/6

On 4/23/2024 at 5:19 AM, IndyKophen said:

"While I recognize the import of your role, Zorael, I, for one, hope your medicae services are not needed." He clapped the Blood Angel heartedly on the back. "May you be crippled by boredom and your reductor rust from disuse."

Zorael merely nodded, unwilling to retort in the primarch's presence. But in his mind, he wholeheartedly agreed. Nothing would be better than to rack up kills and fulfill their duties while no one even got hurt.

He listened to Horus' explanation about the upcoming mission. The explanation left a lot of questions, but he did not believe the primarch would withhold information from them. Rather, the Empire was itself lacked information on the subject, and they'd just have to make do with what little they had.

"I understand the mission is time critical and will not waste our time. If I may just pose one question: Does the Emperor desire the artifact retrieved or destroyed?"

Provided they made it in time, Magos Valenthius should be able to provide more details on the artifact itself. If they knew in advance that the Emperor wanted it destroyed, they could ask the Magos some relevant questions, such as how big a melta bomb they would need.

Ayeba

Ayeba

Zorael portrait

Zorael Eludian, Sanguinary Priest

WS 43 (+4) BS 39 (+3) S 40 (+10)
T 46 (+8) A 44 (+4) I 50 (+5)
P 44 (+4) WP 47 (+4) F 42 (+4)

Movement: 5/10/15/30 Armor: Body 9, Rest 7

Wounds 19/19 Fate Points: 3/3 Pain Suppressant Doses: 6/6

On 4/23/2024 at 5:19 AM, IndyKophen said:

"While I recognize the import of your role, Zorael, I, for one, hope your medicae services are not needed." He clapped the Blood Angel heartedly on the back. "May you be crippled by boredom and your reductor rust from disuse."

Zorael merely nodded, unwilling to retort in the primarch's presence. But in his mind, he wholeheartedly agreed. Nothing would be better to rack up kills and fulfill their duties while no one even got hurt.

He listened to Horus' explanation about the upcoming mission. The explanation left a lot of questions, but he did not believe the primarch would withhold information from them. Rather, the Empire was itself lacked information on the subject, and they'd just have to make do with what little they had.

"I understand the mission is time critical and will not waste our time. If I may just pose one question: Does the Emperor desire the artifact retrieved or destroyed?"

Provided they made it in time, Magos Valenthius should be able to provide more details on the artifact itself. If they knew in advance that the Emperor wanted it destroyed, they could ask the Magos some relevant questions, such as how big a melta bomb they would need.