Edit History

roryb

roryb

6 hours ago, rover said:

@roryb

What games are you interested in as a player?

What games are you offering as a GM?

Personally, I like things on the narrative side and some weird indies. As both player a GM, some of my favs are Fate, Barbarians of Lemuria, Prose Descriptive Qualities (Jaws of the Six Serpents, Swashbucklers of the 7 Skies), World of Dungeons, By This Axe I Hack (a Black Hack hack), Lasers & Feelings, Freeform Universal, and a smattering of other quirky one-shot types. If I were to offer something, it might be mythic Greece flavored. I have a BoL permutation (Heroes of Hellas) for just such an occasion, and a Xena analogue for Fate Core that I ran before that’s got lots of potential. I might lean towards the latter.

roryb

roryb

6 hours ago, rover said:

@roryb

What games are you interested in as a player?

What games are you offering as a GM?

Personally, I like things on the narrative side and some weird indies. As both player a GM, some of my favs are Fate, Barbarians of Lemuria, Jaws of the Six Serpents, World of Dungeons, By This Axe I Hack (a Black Hack hack), Lasers & Feelings, Freeform Universal, and a smattering of other quirky one-shot types. If I were to offer something, it might be mythic Greece flavored. I have a BoL permutation (Heroes of Hellas) for just such an occasion, and a Xena analogue for Fate Core that I ran before that’s got lots of potential. I might lean towards the latter.