Edit History

Fletcher

Fletcher

1689204652787.png.51c3547b0b49efe591b1943df10ad377.pngKjersti Volden

AC: 20 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +7 | Will: +9
HP: 36/36 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero: 1/3 | Perception: +7
Conditions

"I... know that tailor..." Kjersti realizes as Setrona gives her the name. She runs a hand down the front of the vest she wears, measured and tailored for her by the very same when she was taken there by Temperance. "The... Devil's Threads, right?" For a moment, she wonders if maybe he has some sort of finger on the pulse because of his shop, like Setrona herself. She makes a mental note of it - just another of the many places she needed to go, people to speak with. A soft laugh escapes her nose and she smirks. "I shoulda known we see the same tailor." She looks over to the kettle, ignored thus far but likely ready for them. The glove of her gauntlet helps insulate her hand as she reaches out to take it and pour them each a steaming, pinkish, aromatic tea. It wasn't rose petals but she had never been much of a fan... if it even was what Minali decreed. She was a lay-person at best, when it came to all that. Least, it didn't feel like power flowed through her, like a cleric or priest. Not often, at least.

Setting back with her own cup, she raises it up to her nose and takes a deep breath. It was clear that Setrona had taken a big risk to share that much with her and she smiles before burning her mouth with that first sip. "Nnng.... Ouch, ha... Well... Thank you for trustin' me... again... Miss Sabinius. It means a lot... but if it be leadin' more trouble to your door, I'll leave you be. I ain't ready to let eggs be cracked for my omelette, yet. Ever, if I had a say."

Fletcher

Fletcher

1689204652787.png.51c3547b0b49efe591b1943df10ad377.pngKjersti Volden

AC: 20 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +7 | Will: +9
HP: 36/36 | Focus: 1/1 | Hero: 1/3 | Perception: +7
Conditions

"I... know that tailor..." Kjersti realizes as Setrona gives her the name. She runs a hand down the front of the vest she wears, measured and tailored for her by the very same when she was taken there by Temperance. "The... Devil's Threads, right?" For a moment, she wonders if maybe he has some sort of finger on the pulse because of his shop, like Setrona herself. She makes a mental note of it - just another of the many places she needed to go, people to speak with. A soft laugh escapes her nose and she smirks. "I shoulda known we saw the same tailor." She looks over to the kettle, ignored thus far but likely ready for them. The glove of her gauntlet helps insulate her hand as she reaches out to take it and pour them each a steaming, pinkish, aromatic tea. It wasn't rose petals but she had never been much of a fan... if it even was what Minali decreed. She was a lay-person at best, when it came to all that. Least, it didn't feel like power flowed through her, like a cleric or priest. Not often, at least.

Setting back with her own cup, she raises it up to her nose and takes a deep breath. It was clear that Setrona had taken a big risk to share that much with her and she smiles before burning her mouth with that first sip. "Nnng.... Ouch, ha... Well... Thank you for trustin' me... again... Miss Sabinius. It means a lot... but if it be leadin' more trouble to your door, I'll leave you be. I ain't ready to let eggs be cracked for my omelette, yet. Ever, if I had a say."