Edit History

rorytheromulan

rorytheromulan

chibcrop.jpg.63523d91fdcf721c812999cf5dcbd2c7.jpg
<Mercurius>

Mercurius recovers from a frazzled state and looks up at his hearts. After feeling the pain from the mana explosion and now the sword slash, he didn't want to find out what would happen if his hearts went down to zero. "Hey, no more bombs, ok? Let's end this quickly!" He looks for the skeleman he spat a retort at earlier and tries to take him out with a swift strike, before backing away slowly.

OOC: If the target I put Focus on is still "alive", I'm going for him. The second roll for Edge if that applies. I will also move to the back row away from the enemies, if I can move without risking attack.

Katana, if Focus active on target

rorytheromulan

rorytheromulan

chibcrop.jpg.63523d91fdcf721c812999cf5dcbd2c7.jpg
<Mercurius>

Mercurius recovers from a frazzled state and looks up at his hearts. After feeling the pain from the mana explosion and now the sword slash, he didn't want to find out what would happen if his hearts went down to zero. "Hey, no more bombs, ok? Let's end this quickly!" He looks for the skeleman he spat a retort at earlier and tries to take him out with a swift strike, before backing away slowly.

OOC: If the target I put Focus on is still "alive", I'm going for him. The second roll for Edge if that applies. I will also move to the back row away from the enemies, if I can move without risking attack.

Katana, if Focus active on target