Edit History

Barrigan

Barrigan

spacer.png

"You're a Kiwi?" Astrid exclaimed, not sure what she had been expecting, but it definitely wasn't that. "Fantastic! At least not everything in this place is weird." She gestured at the upwards horizon and the magic, colour changing box and the strange square torches.

"Astrid," she said, offering a handshake. "Nope and no idea, to answer your questions. I was out getting a coffee when those screens popped up, everyone fainted and I woke up here. You can see them too, right?" Astrid asked, hoping she wasn't going crazy.

At Kyle's queries she turned to see the chest was open again and this time contained a whole new set of items. Ones she had not seen before. "Not mine," she answered. "Does any of that resemble what you had on you before? Some of my stuff changed in the transfer. My coffee turned into a mana potion and my devices turned into this." She indicated the PiP on her arm. "My cash turned into copper coins and my bankcard is magic now. Also magic is real apparently, so there's that. Oh and I'm really short and have wings," Astrid pointed over her shoulder with a thumb. "You look relatively normal, all things considered," she mused, looking him over again.

Astrid stepped aside so Kyle could inspect the items and see the book. "Go ahead, I think that's your stuff anyway. While you look at that I'm going to test a theory."

Astrid was still getting used to her wings but she managed to think hard enough about flying to make it happen but not so hard that she had to take over manually. Using her wings mostly by the muscle memory she apparently now had, she flew straight up in the air about 60ft and looked around for any landmarks. While she was up there she checked the map on her PiP to see if the circle of visible area had expanded now that she could see more of the landscape.

She also tapped the man-in-a-circle notification on her PiP to see what it did.

Barrigan

Barrigan

spacer.png

"You're a Kiwi?" Astrid exclaimed, not sure what she had been expecting, but it definitely wasn't that. "Fantastic! At least not everything in this place is weird." She gestured at the upwards horizon and the magic, colour changing box and the strange square torches.

"Astrid," she said, offering a handshake. "Nope and no idea, to answer your questions. I was out getting a coffee when those screens popped up, everyone fainted and I woke up here. You can see them too, right?" Astrid asked, hoping she wasn't going crazy.

At Kyle's queries she turned to see the chest was open again and this time contained a whole new set of items. Ones she had not seen before. "Not mine," she answered. "Does any of that resemble what you had on you before? Some of my stuff changed in the transfer. My coffee turned into a mana potion and my devices turned into this." She indicated the PiP on her arm. "My cash turned into copper coins and my bankcard is magic now. Also magic is real apparently, so there's that. Oh and I'm really short and have wings," Astrid pointed over her shoulder with a thumb. "You look relatively normal, all things considered," she mused, looking him over again.

Astrid stepped aside so Kyle could inspect the items and see the book. "Go ahead, I think that's your stuff anyway. While you look at that I'm going to test a theory."

Astrid was still getting used to her wings but she managed to think hard enough about flying to make it happen but not so hard that she had to take over manually. Using her wings mostly by the muscle memory she apparently now had, she flew straight up in the air about 60ft and looked around for any landmarks. While she was up there she checked the map on her PiP to see if the circle of visible area had expanded now that she could see more of the landscape.