Dante Hellfire: Vengeful Hunter

Gspawn

Dante Dante Hellfire: Vengeful Hunter (Fighter 1) (Up for review)
"Vengeance is the justice to those who have been harmed by a crime witch our system is blind to or chooses not to seek!"

Character Sheet

(Character Breakdown)
STR: 16 DEX: 16: CON: 12 INT: 12 WIS: 12 CHA: 10 (Adding the Race mods is 24 pts)
HP: 11/11 AC: 19
Weapondry; Whip; +5 1d3+3 (Non lethal for now), Cestus; +4 to hit; 1d4+3 Dmg. Composite Shortbow +4 to Hit; 1d6 dmg

Teifling
+2 Dex; +2 INT -2CHA.
Considered outsider with Native sub type
Skilled: +2 Bluff & Stealth
Prehensile Tail (Replaced Fiendish Sorcery)
See in DARKNESS; can see even in magical darkness like a true devil via universal monster rules; Replaces Darkness 1/day. (I do have dark vision 60 but for info sake)
Scaled Skin & Armor of the Pit Feat in combo (1st level feat); +3 Nat Armor, Fire resist 5 and Lightning resist 5; Replaces Fire/ice/lightning 5.

TRAITS
Unhappy Childhood: Tortured (Campaign)
Rich Parents (Social)
Chain Master (Race trait)
Bitter (Drawback)
Heirloom Weapon (Equipment)

FEATS:
Armor of the Pit (+2 Nat Armor. Scaled Skin Racial trait +1 Nat armor; Hence +3)
Weapon Focus: Whip!

Skills:
Climb: (+ 7), Diplomacy: (+4), Intimidate: (+4), Know Local: (+1), Perception: (+6), Swim (+7).
(Rest skills Prof in either has no rank. or race side buff)

Gear: refer to character sheet! (Note; May eventually jump to Rogue or another class not sure yet)

Background

Dante Hellfire was born to Damian and Kathy Hellfire who were wealthy traveling Merchants who settled down in Korvosa after trail and error of making workshops for adventurer's hit and miss and lived their lives in Old Korvosa. Dante being young in the city played with friends and kept relatively out of trouble Till he met Gadrean Lamm himself and saw to use him as his new "Lamb" Having him look out for trouble on the streets. Well after a few times failing being busted by the local guard well lets just say Lamm beat the unholy hell out of him and left him to rot on the streets. There he was picked up by an old soldier and brought him home. Bitter that he in his eyes was a criminal decided to take action. Following the old solider and convinced him to train him in the art of war. Hoping one day he would get his chance to get his hands on Lamm. The soldier brought him up to age. The old soldier before death gave him the whip Dante trained with as it was his favored weapon though out their training. Upon returning home his Parents having to hear their kid now of age, Gave him enough money to start his own Journey as they took the next boat off To Magnimar to fully restart again from scratch with a new born Child. Not to be seen again by Dante. Fate smiles on Dante with a letter and a Tarot Card?

Personality

Once was a hopeful person now became a bitter person. From being in a good home to roam the streets. Dante has a sense of learning his lessons the hard way witch eventually gave him enough street smarts to survive the city. A more grumpy vibe of all the years in the city has had him some what fed up with people's Bulls***! Despite this outer exterior he has no shame in Comedic humor and always catches a "That's what she said" At most awkward times to get a laugh reaction. If luck holds who knows he could become a comedian?

Edited by Gspawn (see edit history)
Name
Teifling Random chart (Eliminate's 1/day Darkness spell like ability) 
1d100 93

@bloodsprite idk if and when this would be a thing. I traded 1/day Darkness for 1/day Speak with dead in form yes or no. I don't know if you would rather roll the d100 or allow re roll on the chart? If not Ill hang onto just gonna be very specific situational use... yeah, I almost regret not getting fiendish heritage feat and got 3 chances at the true slot machine.

28 minutes ago, Gspawn said:

@bloodsprite idk if and when this would be a thing. I traded 1/day Darkness for 1/day Speak with dead in form yes or no. I don't know if you would rather roll the d100 or allow re roll on the chart? If not Ill hang onto just gonna be very specific situational use... yeah, I almost regret not getting fiendish heritage feat and got 3 chances at the true slot machine.

If gambling brings you more fun please roll; but I am ok if you just pick :)

Alrighty well currently I have a concept and a skeleton. I might change some thing here and there but once I have it all done I'm more then happy to break everything down.

My original plan was Card Caster Magus, then went to knife master rogue, then I saw cavalier order of the whip and I'm like "Am I mean enough to follow "The Domme" of 😈. Then I saw Vengeful hunter and I'm like I can build from here and see where it goes. I'll take the average of Gold for class.

@bloodsprite Finally gave background and personality. Idk if you want a skill list Witch is not a lot and gear wise is idk. You have access to Sheet. If you do I'll Add them. If there is any edits you like me to do or ask questions due let me to flush Dante out and then get Stamp of Approval for character done

@bloodsprite I added the 2 skills points from background. I will be edit to give skill list of all I am currently proficient in on main overview. If there is anything else I need to do for final okay for Dante to be considered an approved character let me know