Quick Reminder

Aha, I misunderstood the description. It wasn't a notification that looks like a phone and the notification was on a bracer in the box.

It was a notification that looks like a phone-on-a-bracer in the menu screen.

I'll have to make some edits to clear things up.

One question about the device/s though. If I choose psionic, or psitech, or magipsitech, is my non-psionic character going to still be able to operate it?

Makes sense. Even in isekais where the MC doesn't just get gifted a bunch of cheat skills they usually become OP by luck, hard work or plot contrivances.

I realised after I suggested it that one of my possible race/templates would have been immune to fire, cold, lightning and acid damage, which was probably a bit much!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh ok, so everything in the chest is in addition to the items which transferred with us. My mistake, I though they were being converted like the devices were. Oh well, I'll leave Astrid's comments as her misunderstanding anyway. Also, just to clarify, is there one chest or two? I think I got there first and it changed colour when I opened it but I'm not sure what happened when Kyle showed up.

Also, is he still human or has his race changed like mine? Was thinking I should probably switch to a pixie character image but maybe I'll do that a bit later. I'm guessing we'll change clothes at some point.

One chest, personalized contents for each. It's a Minecraft Spawn Bonus chest, with a mod that lets all players loot the chest, meant for servers so empty chests in structures aren't a problem. Yes he is human, your clothes changed to fit your new form and some may have changed in other non visible ways.

I'm not sure how to answer the question 😅 Do I see anything interesting from up there? I'm hoping either the revealed map expands once I can see a bit further or I'll physically spot a landmark of some kind because the alternative seems to be setting off into the jungle in a random direction.