Edit History

Rackham1.jpg.95a1ff490355f9ec06285c777188ec45.jpgAs the whole group had got to the pier area, Rackham looked up at the ship and shouted.

Ahoy! Midas! I need to load some cargo for the trip to Freebourne!

The response was heard from somewhere on the ship, though the source of it couldnt be seen.

AYE Sir!

Before anyone else on the ship could respond a figure moved to the starboard side to look down at the group. It Sophia.jpg.dce590796711bd7e26e62d7f24da440f.jpgwas a woman, and she wore a pristine white naval uniform. Despite the uniform her curves were clearly visible. Her hair was a short cut blonde, and even from the distance, her piercing blue eyes could be seen shining down. Sophia Gillian. Her voice despite the annoyed tone had a degree of education and upper class to it.

Rackham! What by the damned Planes of Gehenna are you doing? Where have you been?

Rackham flashed a smile, shifting and extending his arms towards the group.

My Captain! I come bearing gifts! Sellswords! Freshly minted and guaranteed effective. A gift to present to your father as part of my bride-price! A token to ease his troubles in Freebourne and this dreaded pirate scourge!

As Rackham has finished talking the group would notice every single sailor and engineer on the ship had stopped doing their work and was watching the exchange.

Sophia had turned about three shades of red as Rackham was speaking. It was hard to tell though if it was blushing or anger from a distance. After a moment though she noticed everyone watching and then shot an icy stare towards Rackham. Her hands gripped the guard rail to where it looked like she might crack the wood.

I....I.... I should have your ass court martialed. I dont have the time for this nonsense. Load your...bloody cargo.

She turned and disappeared out of sight. The echoing sound of a door slamming could be heard.

Rackham stood slightly for a moment or two after the sound of the slamming door. He finally spoke again.

Well, that went well.

He looked back up to the ship

MIDAS!! Get me that platform!

The ships crew quickly started working again.

Rackham1.jpg.95a1ff490355f9ec06285c777188ec45.jpgAs the whole group had got to the pier area, Rackham looked up at the ship and shouted.

Ahoy! Midas! I need to load some cargo for the trip to Freebourne!

The response was heard from somewhere on the ship, though the source of it couldnt be seen.

AYE Sir!

Before anyone else on the ship could respond a figure moved to the starboard side to look down at the group. It Sophia.jpg.dce590796711bd7e26e62d7f24da440f.jpgwas a woman, and she wore a pristine white naval uniform. Despite the uniform her curves were clearly visible. Her hair was a short cut blonde, and even from the distance, her piercing blue eyes could be seen shining down. Sophia Gillian. Her voice despite the annoyed tone had a degree of education and upper class to it.

Rackham! What by the damned Planes of Gehenna are you doing? Where have you been?

Rackham flashed a smile, shifting and extending his arms towards the group.

My Captain! I come bearing gifts! Sellswords! Freshly minted and guaranteed effective. A gift to present to your father as part of my bride-price! A token to ease his troubles in Freebourne and this dreaded pirate scourge!

As Rackham has finished talking the group would notice every single sailor and engineer on the ship had stopped doing their work and was watching the exchange.

Sophie had turned about three shades of red as Rackham was speaking. It was hard to tell though if it was blushing or anger from a distance. After a moment though she noticed everyone watching and then shot an icy stare towards Rackham. Her hands gripped the guard rail to where it looked like she might crack the wood.

I....I.... I should have your ass court martialed. I dont have the time for this nonsense. Load your...bloody cargo.

She turned and disappeared out of sight. The echoing sound of a door slamming could be heard.

Rackham stood slightly for a moment or two after the sound of the slamming door. He finally spoke again.

Well, that went well.

He looked back up to the ship

MIDAS!! Get me that platform!

The ships crew quickly started working again.