Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDame Crow - Character Sheet

AC: 16 | HP: 48/48 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'| Passive Perception: 16

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +8, Will: +3

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Gunslinger Feats: Grit, Lucky

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

As Dame learned a bit about Moxi, so too did the Gremlin learn a bit about Dame. The gunslinger is curious, and admits partway on the ride that she's never seen something so neat and orderly, basically admitting she's anything but. Still, she's not so overly competitive as to appreciate someone who has skills and strengths she doesn't.

"Huh. Y'know, Rackham? My first impression of you was that you were kind of a self-absorbed jackass who thought he was the cutest and funniest thing that ever did walk." Dame looks up towards the spot Captain Gillian had just stood at. "But I was wrong. You're a total romantic!" She claps, enjoying that her new gloves let her give a decent clap.

"Atta boy." She steps over a gives a playful nudge with her fist to his shoulder. "I mean, don't get me wrong, she seems the kind of lady whose life you gotta save twice before she'll have a coffee with you, but I admire the determination, and I am fully sold and getting that nice, angry officer to take a much needed spa day."

It would appear that Dame enjoyed the show.

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action:

Reaction:

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

spacer.pngDame Crow - Character Sheet

AC: 16 | HP: 48/48 | TEMP HP: 0 | Move: 30'| Passive Perception: 16

Init: +6 | SAVES: Fortitude: +8, Reflex: +8, Will: +3

General Feats: Great Fortitude, Gunsmithing, Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Quick Draw, Deadly Aim

Gunslinger Feats: Grit, Lucky

Grit: 0/4 | Deeds: Deadeye, Gunslinger's Dodge, Focused Aim, Gunslinger's Initiative, Pistol Whip, Utility Shot

As Dame learned a bit about Moxi, so too did the Gremlin learn a bit about dame. The gunslinger is curious, and admits partway on the ride that she's never seen something so neat and orderly, basically admitting she's anything but. Still, she's not so overly competitive as to appreciate someone who has skills and strengths she doesn't.

"Huh. Y'know, Rackham? My first impression of you was that you were kind of a self-absorbed jackass who thought he was the cutest and funniest thing that ever did walk." Dame looks up towards the spot Captain Gillian had just stood at. "But I was wrong. You're a total romantic!" She claps, enjoying that her new gloves let her give a decent clap.

"Atta boy." She steps over a gives a playful nudge with her fist to his shoulder. "I mean, don't get me wrong, she seems the kind of lady whose life you gotta save twice before she'll have a coffee with you, but I admire the determination, and I am fully sold and getting that nice, angry officer to take a much needed spa day."

It would appear that Dame enjoyed the show.

OOC

Movement: -

Action: -

Bonus Action:

Reaction: