Edit History

Rackham1.jpg.95a1ff490355f9ec06285c777188ec45.jpgRackham side glanced at Dame.

Oh, I still am the funniest and cutest. But that doesn't mean romance is dead.

It seemed like for a moment he was going to say something else, when he looked back as a large metal platform floated down from the ship, and one of the side hatches along the hull shifted and slid open. The platform had two similar turbines attached to it akin to the ship, on a much smaller scale. It also pulsed with what looked like a jade crystal battery afixed in one of the engines. The platform was large enough for Moxi to drive her steam wagon on and still a bit of extra space. A Dwarf man stood next to the control system

Aye, Chief. Cargo area is cleared out for whatever ya got here. 5108efeb6649445fafcc4c5a635e259d.jpeg

The Dwarf paused.

The Captain... what just happen...Ya really think it be best to be...

Rackham cut the man off.

Load on the vehicle first, Midas. Get it secure. Then we can focus on the horse.

Rackham paused again, noting his snappy tone.

Better her to be focused on being mad at me than other things right now.

Midas shook his head.

Aye, sir. Have it your way.

He finally glanced back over at Xio since the exchange with Sophia.

I would imagine he's trained with you being its rider. Though this might be a new experience for it. If you think the transport here might spook him, we can look into levitation or another means to get him onboard.

Rackham1.jpg.95a1ff490355f9ec06285c777188ec45.jpgRackham side glanced at Dame.

Oh, I still am the funniest and cutest. But that doesn't mean romance is dead.

It seemed like for a moment he was going to say something else, when he looked back as a large metal platform floated down from the ship, and one of the side hatches along the hull shifted and slide open. The platform had two similar turbines attached to it akin to the ship, on a much smaller scale. It also pulsed with what looked like a jade crystal battery afixed in one of the engines. The platform was large enough for Moxi to drive her steam wagon on and still a bit of extra space. A Dwarf man stood next to the control system

Aye, Chief. Cargo area is cleared out for whatever ya got here. 5108efeb6649445fafcc4c5a635e259d.jpeg

The Dwarf paused.

The Captain... what just happen...Ya really think it be best to be...

Rackham cut the man off.

Load on the vehicle first, Midas. Get it secure. Then we can focus on the horse.

Rackham paused again, noting his snappy tone.

Better her to be focused on being mad at me than other things right now.

Midas shook his head.

Aye, sir. Have it your way.

He finally glanced back over at Xio since the exchange with Sophia.

I would imagine he's trained with you being its rider. Though this might be a new experience for it. If you think the transport here might spook him, we can look into levitation or another means to get him onboard.