Edit History

Speaking of odd times for posting...Hi everyone, I'm MysteriousMiller and I'm based on the opposite side of the globe in the Northwest of the UK.

I'm a 54 year old high school teacher, with 30 years experience teaching Science and Chemistry to 11-18 year olds.

My RPG history is based entirely around D&D. I played 2nd edition as a teenager, then real life took over until Covid hit around the same time as I turned 50. I found I had time to play once more and turned to PBP as it gave me the flexibility I needed. My schedule means I tend to post at the end of the work day as a way to wind down. I can post at weekends (depending on RL) and though I go on holiday frequently I find the new MW site allows me to post quite easily on my phone...signal allowing!

Since returning to the world of RPGs I've played in a helluva lot of 5e games on MW, mostly playing rogues of all descriptions.

No surprise then that I'm playing Noodles, a Soulknife Rogue. He's a Wyrd Gnome from the city of Corremel in the Shadow Realm, but who has lived in the Wastes for the last 40 years as a "guest" of a nomadic tribe of Maimed Ones. He now loves his captors, but he's outlived most of them! One eye is a replacement which gives him his psychic abilities...it's also a link to one of the Dread Walkers and the cause of his instability.

I'm yet to hear his "voice" in my head, but I'll try to play him as somewhat unpredictable without hampering our gameplay...I think he's inherently good, just really messed up!!!! He's clearly a bit of a Skill Monkey and he can take a scouting role too, but in combat he'll be lobbing those psychic daggers from way behind the front line.

I'm really looking forwards to this...it sounds like a real challenge.

Speaking of odd times for posting...Hi everyone, I'm MysteriousMiller and I'm based on the opposite side of the globe in the Northwest of the UK.

I'm a 54 year old high school teacher, with 30 years experience teaching Science and Chemistry to 11-18 year olds.

My RPG history is based entirely around D&D. I played 2nd edition as a teenager, then real life took over until Covid hit around the same time as I turned 50. I found I had time to play once more and turned to PBP as it gave me the flexibility I needed. My schedule means I tend to post at the end of the work day as a way to wind down. I can post at weekends (depending on RL) and though I go on holiday frequently I find the new MW site allows me to post quite easily on my phone...signal allowing!

Since returning to the world of RPGs I've played in a helluva lot of 5e games on MW, mostly playing rogues of all descriptions.

No surprise then that I'm playing Noodles, a Soulknife Rogue. He's a Wyrd Gnome from the city of Corremel in the Shadow Realm, but who has lived in the Wastes for the last 40 years as a "guest" of a tribe of Maimed Ones. He now loves his captors, but he's outlived most of them! One eye is a replacement which gives him his psychic abilities...it's also a link to one of the Dread Walkers and the cause of his instability.

I'm yet to hear his "voice" in my head, but I'll try to play him as somewhat unpredictable without hampering our gameplay...I think he's inherently good, just really messed up!!!! He's clearly a bit of a Skill Monkey and he can take a scouting role too, but in combat he'll be lobbing those psychic daggers from way behind the front line.

I'm really looking forwards to this...it sounds like a real challenge.