Edit History

Ayeba

Ayeba

Since we're talking about our characters: Question is an automaton; an android of sorts. Tainted by chaotic energies from the moment it emerged from its pod, and formed into her current appearance by a necromancer and lich living in the Mana Waste. After a brief stint with Blood Mother Margase's druids, she's back in the Mana Waste, searching for answers about her origin.

The best time/place she could have joined or been recruited by the rest of the party is right after her escape from the Oaken Ring, when she most likely passed through Savyone (aka the City of Blood), or in the Mana Waste, where they could have run into her wandering or investigating something that caught her interest. Perhaps she met Noodles after she returned to the Waste, @MysteriousMiller?

By the way, the aforementioned lich wants her back, so if we're constantly harassed by undead and the like, that might be my fault.

I created Question after finding the race in the suggested sourcebook. After deciding on the concept of an automaton investigating its origins, it was a no-brainer to make her a wizard. I tend to make mostly single-classed full casters, and an intelligence-based one was the best match for the concept. It helps that wizard is probably my favorite class in 5th edition, but I've also played my fair share of other full casters, of which clerics are the least favorite. Back in 3.5 and 4e I was all into psionics, but alas, that does not exist in 5e outside of a few psionically themed subclasses.

Happy to have Taborlin on our team, because Question very much appreciates not being intimate with her enemies. She can summon undead to serve the same purpose, so if you have trouble with fighting alongside undead, you may have an uphill battle convincing her its a bad idea. I'm curious what Zeldaruil's and Willowveil's opinions are on the matter.

Edit: One other thing of note. I find the normal font a bit small for my taste, so I tend to use 16 or 18 instead. I apologize if that creates some dissonance when reading through multiple posts. Perhaps I can convince you to use 16 as well?

Ayeba

Ayeba

Since we're talking about our characters: Question is an automaton; an android of sorts. Tainted by chaotic energies from the moment it emerged from its pod, and formed into her current appearance by a necromancer and lich living in the Mana Waste. After a brief stint with Blood Mother Margase's druids, she's back in the Mana Waste, searching for answers about her origin.

The best time/place she could have joined or been recruited by the rest of the party is right after her escape from the Oaken Ring, when she most likely passed through Savyone (aka the City of Blood), or in the Mana Waste, where they could have run into her wandering or investigating something that caught her interest. Perhaps she met Noodles after she returned to the Waste, @MysteriousMiller?

By the way, the aforementioned lich wants her back, so if we're constantly harassed by undead and the like, that might be my fault.

I created Question after finding the race in the suggested sourcebook. After deciding on the concept of an automaton investigating its origins, it was a no-brainer to make her a wizard. I tend to make mostly single-classed full casters, and an intelligence-based one was the best match for the concept. It helps that wizard is probably my favorite class in 5th edition, but I've also played my fair share of other full casters, of which clerics are the least favorite. Back in 3.5 and 4e I was all into psionics, but alas, that does not exist in 5e outside of a few psionically themed subclasses.

Happy to have Taborlin on our team, because Question very much appreciates not being intimate with her enemies. She can summon undead to serve the same purpose, so if you have trouble with fighting alongside undead, you may have an uphill battle convincing her its a bad idea. I'm curious what Zeldaruil's and Willowveil's opinions on the matter.

Edit: One other thing of note. I find the normal font a bit small for my taste, so I tend to use 16 or 18 instead. I apologize if that creates some dissonance when reading through multiple posts. Perhaps I can convince you to use 16 as well?

Ayeba

Ayeba

Happy to have Taborlin on our team, because Question very much appreciates not being intimate with her enemies. She can summon undead to serve the same purpose, so if you have trouble with fighting alongside undead, you may have an uphill battle convincing her its a bad idea. I'm curious what Zeldaruil's and Willowveil's opinions on the matter.