Edit History

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

After a pain-full surprise in the morning (one non-leathal as part of your morning rituals) a harrow card is noticeably present and on examining it on the back of it is wrote:
"I know what Gaedren has done to you. He has wronged me as well. I know where he dwells, yet cannot strike at him. Come to my home at 3 Lancet Street at sunset. Others like you will be there. I am picking a party to weed him out! Gaedren must face his fate, and justice must be done."

Example Painful surprises to weave into your story of finding the cardThe wizard when finishing preparing their spells drops their spell book when they get a paper cut and a Harrow card falls out.

The Fighter when doing their morning stretch slips on a card and stubs a toe.

The Oracle has a vision about a card that startles them out of meditation and fall back bumping their head in surprise on the wall behind them when they see the card sitting in front of them.

The interior of this small, humble home consists of a single cozy chamber filled with a fragrant haze of flowers and strong spice. The aroma comes from several sticks of incense smoldering in wall-mounted burners that look like butterfly-winged elves. The smoke gives the room a dreamy feel. The walls are draped with brocaded tapestries, one showing a black-skulled beast juggling human hearts, and another showing a pair of angels dancing atop a snow-blasted mountain. A third tapestry on the far wall depicts a tall, hooded figure shrouded in mist, holding a flaming sword in a skeletal hand. Several brightly colored rugs cover the floor, but the room’s only furnishings are a wooden table covered by a bright red throw cloth and several elegant, tall-backed chairs. A basket covered by blue cloth sits under the table.

In the BasketOn examining the basket you find mushrooms, creamy dip and bottles of cheep wine.

The Mushrooms are delicious and heal 1 point of damage and fill your stomach, the wine is over sweet and a bit watery, but it will get you drunk if you drink enough , and there is plenty.

This is a place to play test you characters and develop their personality / how your party dynamic will work out until and if you are picked by Zellara,

Find your voice

Final Characters yet to be Chosen, this is just to have fun while waiting

Random Encounters
The following charts give a rough idea of what sort of 
random encounters a party might encounter in various 
parts of Korvosa and its surroundings. 
City Streets1
d% Encounter Avg EL
01–02 Important person (noble or royal) —
03–05 Important person (arbiter or magistrate) —
06–10 Peasants blocking path —
11–20 Pushy vendor —
21–30 Pickpocket (rog 1; Sleight of Hand +7) 1
31–40 Bar brawl spreads to street (2d6 commoner 1) 4
41–50 1d3 thugs 4
51–60 1d3 Hellknights (ftr 4) 6
61–80 2d4 Korvosan Guards 7
81–00 1d3 Sable Company elite marines 7
1 All areas except slums (see Slums chart), Acadamae, Castle 
Korvosa, Citadel Crest ward, and Gray District; 10% chance 
of encounter 1/day.
Slums1
d% Encounter Avg EL
01–09 Beggar —
10–25 Peasants blocking path —
26–30 Robbery in progress (1d4 thugs) — or 5
31–40 Pickpocket (rog 1; Sleight of Hand +7) 1
41–50 1d3 stirges 1
51–60 1 rat swarm 2
61–70 2d4 shingle spiders) 3
 (Small monstrous spiders
71–90 1d4 thugs 5
91–99 2d4 Korvosan Guards 7
00 1d4 Hellknights (ftr 4) 7
1 Bridgefront, Garrison Hill, Old Dock, West Dock; 30% 
chance of encounter 3/day.

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

After a pain-full surprise in the morning (one non-leathal as part of your morning rituals) a harrow card is noticeably present and on examining it on the back of it is wrote:
"I know what Gaedren has done to you. He has wronged me as well. I know where he dwells, yet cannot strike at him. Come to my home at 3 Lancet Street at sunset. Others like you will be there. I am picking a party to weed him out! Gaedren must face his fate, and justice must be done."

Example Painful surprises to weave into your story of finding the cardThe wizard when finishing preparing their spells drops their spell book when they get a paper cut and a Harrow card falls out.

The Oracle has a vision about a card that startles them out of meditation and fall back bumping their head in surprise on the wall behind them when they see the card sitting in front of them.

The interior of this small, humble home consists of a single cozy chamber filled with a fragrant haze of flowers and strong spice. The aroma comes from several sticks of incense smoldering in wall-mounted burners that look like butterfly-winged elves. The smoke gives the room a dreamy feel. The walls are draped with brocaded tapestries, one showing a black-skulled beast juggling human hearts, and another showing a pair of angels dancing atop a snow-blasted mountain. A third tapestry on the far wall depicts a tall, hooded figure shrouded in mist, holding a flaming sword in a skeletal hand. Several brightly colored rugs cover the floor, but the room’s only furnishings are a wooden table covered by a bright red throw cloth and several elegant, tall-backed chairs. A basket covered by blue cloth sits under the table.

In the BasketOn examining the basket you find mushrooms, creamy dip and bottles of cheep wine.

The Mushrooms are delicious and heal 1 point of damage and fill your stomach, the wine is over sweet and a bit watery, but it will get you drunk if you drink enough , and there is plenty.

This is a place to play test you characters and develop their personality / how your party dynamic will work out until and if you are picked by Zellara,

Find your voice

Final Characters yet to be Chosen, this is just to have fun while waiting

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

Find your voice

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

Find your voice

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

After a pain-full surprise a harrow card drops out On the back of it is wrote:

The interior of this small, humble home consists of a single cozy chamber filled with a fragrant haze of flowers and strong spice. The aroma comes from several sticks of incense smoldering in wall-mounted burners that look like butterfly-winged elves. The smoke gives the room a dreamy feel. The walls are draped with brocaded tapestries, one showing a black-skulled beast juggling human hearts, and another showing a pair of angels dancing atop a snow-blasted mountain. A third tapestry on the far wall depicts a tall, hooded figure shrouded in mist, holding a flaming sword in a skeletal hand. Several brightly colored rugs cover the floor, but the room’s only furnishings are a wooden table covered by a bright red throw cloth and several elegant, tall-backed chairs. A basket covered by blue cloth sits under the table

bloodsprite

bloodsprite

"I know what Gaedren has done to you. He has wronged me as well. I know where he dwells, yet cannot strike at him. Come to my home at 3 Lancet Street at sunset. Others like you will be there. Gaedren must face his fate, and justice must be done"