Edit History

Gspawn

Gspawn

Dante Dante Hellfire: Vengeful Hunter (Fighter 1) (Up for review)
"Vengeance is the justice to those who have been harmed by a crime witch our system is blind to or chooses not to seek!"

Character Sheet

In Character 

Dante Finishing up his morning stretches in the what would be his home for at least one more year in Old Korvosa after his Parents decide to leave it to him with the taxes paid and headed off to the new life within the last 24 hours of their debatable good or bad discussion on the subject. He returns to his room seeing somehow a Tarot Card and a letter shown upon his bed. he recognizes "The Keep" card.

"So someone wants my attention?" He thought as he reads the letter to himself. He reflects on his one bad decision in life that lead him down to Shit's ville. Not only he was wronged but clearly more then just himself. As he is changing his clothing showing the upper half of a small 6 pack of abs he has been slowly developing. Packing his Casual clothes and his other gear. He opens up a closet with his hanging his suit and hat.

"Sounds like a party, hate to go not looking my best. Especially a revenge party. Wonder who else be showing up?" Dante said to himself suiting up. With his masterwork Backpack, his bow and arrows On his back. Folding his Cestus in his pocket and wrapping his whip around his shoulder like a bag. He heads out locking every door and window.

Taking a two hour stroll to 3 Lancet street was not hard to find. With a knock at the door and some commotion he opens the door slowly. Looking around the faces he has not seen before. Almost feeling out of place. Pulling out of his pocket His Tarot Card and looked at everyone around. "I suppose this is how we know we all got invited to this get together now huh?" Dante replied walking in a bit further and closing the door behind him. Tipping his hat to the folks

Gspawn

Gspawn

Dante Dante Hellfire: Vengeful Hunter (Fighter 1) (Up for review)
"Vengeance is the justice to those who have been harmed by a crime witch our system is blind to or chooses not to seek!"

Character Sheet

In Character 

Dante Finishing up his morning stretches in the what would be his home for at least one more year in Old Korvosa after his Parents decide to leave it to him with the taxes paid and headed off to the new life within the last 24 hours of their debatable good or bad discussion on the subject. He returns to his room seeing somehow a Tarot Card and a letter shown upon his bed. he recognizes "The Keep" card.

"So someone wants my attention?" He thought as he reads the letter to himself. He reflects on his one bad decision in life that lead him down to Shit's ville. Not only he was wronged but clearly more then just himself. As he is changing his clothing showing the upper half of a small 6 pack of abs he has been slowly developing. Packing his Casual clothes and his other gear. He opens up a closet with his hanging his suit and hat.

"Sounds like a party, hate to go not looking my best. Especially a revenge party. Wonder who else be showing up?" Dante said to himself suiting up. With his masterwork Backpack, his bow and arrows On his back. Folding his Cestus in his pocket and wrapping his whip around his shoulder like a bag. He heads out locking every door and window.

Taking a two hour stroll to 3 Lancet street was not hard to find. With a knock at the door and some commotion he opens the door slowly. Looking around the faces he has not seen before. Almost feeling out of place. Pulling out of his pocket His Tarot Card and looked at everyone around. "I suppose this is how we know we all got invited to get get together now huh?" Dante replied walking in a bit further and closing the door behind him. Tipping his hat to the folks